“Awesome awesome entertainment!”

Woodward, ok
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome awesome entertainment!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This was an awesome event. We rode the dolphin watch boat in the morning and thriller in the afternoon! Thriller was just that a thrill, a blast. If you wanna go fast, get a tad bit splashed, see dolphins and have fun with a couple of cool guys, this is it! They were very involved with their riders, very interactive, informative and answered a lot of questions. We are here for a few more days and are actually thinking to do this ride one more time! :)

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Honest_is_me

McKinney, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“AWESOME RIDE”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is a must if you're visiting the island. You get speed and a nice dolphin show all in one trip. I'd gladly do it again!!!!

Visited May 2014
Dallas, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“THE BEST!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My boyfriend and I took a tour on this speedboat and had THE. BEST. TIME. Taking a ride on the Thriller is a MUST if you are visiting Port Isabel and South Padre Island. The price for a ticket is about $24 and well worth it! Darren, the Captain was very outgoing and made us feel very safe. Ian, his assistant was very knowledgable about the bay area and was very attentive when the boat would slow down for dolphin sightings. This boat is very stable in the water. Darren and Ian took us around the bay area, slowing every now and then for dolphins and to give a little information on sightings. They then took us out to the gulf where we could ride the waves and get a different view of SPI. Very nice ride. This will be a necessary stop every time I visit.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank CrystalSPI
Cibolo, Texas
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Expected an exciting ride that included a informational guided tour but was disappointed on both counts. Boat went kind of fast (not nearly the 50mph that was promised). We saw a few dolphins, which was good, but received no pointing out of any sites whatsoever.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Patsy B
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“FUN FUN FUN FUN”
Reviewed 4 August 2013

This was a activity I planned for our trip to south padre. Three adult tickets cost $72.00 and every single dollar was worth it. We had so much fun. From start to finish it was a great time. You will see lots of the island, boat tricks, dolphins and more. About 10min. into the trip I thought the fun had started when I learned we had not seen anything yet. It only got fast and more fun. Thriller is the proper name as it should be. I would recommend this to anyone and I would most definitely return for another trip. Also bring cash to tip the captain and first mate. Believe be you will want to.

Visited July 2013