“Ice Dream!”

Davey Jones Ice Cream Locker
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Port Isabel
Description: Davey Jones Ice Cream Locker is owned and operated by Gwyn Hensley. We serve ice cream, homemade fudge, salt water taffy, shaved ice, and cold drinks. We have outdoor seating right next to the bay with a parrot aviary. Davey Jones Ice Cream Locker is open 7 days a week all year for your pleasure. We look forward to seeing you.
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
“Ice Dream!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I don't usually eat ice cream, but we were on vacation, so we splurged! It was the best ice cream ever! I am still searching for that flavor elsewhere!!

Visited February 2014

“Yummy ice cream and great salt water taffy”
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

We stop here every time we are headed out to Scout Padre Island. Usually on the way back. It's right by the causeway. One taste and you will be hooked!

• Visited March 2014
Princeton, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ice Cream and Salt Water Taffy Heaven”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Watch out for this place! The treats are so good they will call to you across the causeway! We kept going back to restock! Delightful service in a lovely setting!

Visited March 2014
Waupaca, Wisconsin
“Yum Yum”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have the best ice cream in the area. I love the coconut and the caramel ice creams. Also have wonderful homemade fudge.

Visited February 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
“Ice Cream and Snow Cones”
Reviewed 10 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped to get a treat while out on the Lighthouse square. It's a nice little shop with a great location. There was a good selection of Blue Bell ice cream (which my husband had). I had a snow cone which I'm fanatical about. My snow cone was massive. It's about the biggest one I've ever had. Lots of ice and lots of syrup made it perfect. They also sell fudge and taffy which good selections of both. It's definitely worth a stop, as I know we will be back again