Casa Rosa Inn
Port Isla Inn(Port Isabel)(Great Value!)
US$68
White Sands Motel(Port Isabel)(Great Value!)
US$79
Priceline
Blue Bay Inn & Suites(South Padre Island)
US$85
US$82
Suites at Sunchase(South Padre Island)
US$84
US$78
Comfort Suites(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$95
ComfortSuites
The Inn at South Padre(South Padre Island)
US$128
US$98
Isla Grand Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$233
US$188
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Schlitterbahn Beach Resort(South Padre Island)(Great Value!)
US$195
Hotwire.com
Sapphire Condominiums(South Padre Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsjacuzzideskpricesoapcleanliness
Reviewed 25 June 2010

This hotel is very deceiving. The outside of the place looks decent enough at least better than a Motel. Our room was filthy. My children and I woke up to our bodies coevered in bed bug bites! Never Go Here!!!!

Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank diazalex
casarosainn, Webmaster at Casa Rosa Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Casa Rosa Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that it did not turn out to be the pleasant experience you had anticipated.

• Housekeeping staff received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bedbugs in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into the matter and see to any needed extermination.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Casa Rosa Inn. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 19 May 2010

The rooms are filthy dirty and they smell horrible!! We checked three rooms and none of them were clean! The carpet was so dirty I told my daughter and husband to be sure and keep their flip flops on the entire time. The beds "appeared" to be clean HOWEVER I had to change the pillows three times since they all seem to smell like URINE! The towels were actually unraveling, from age I guess, ane they were grey. The shower was anything but clean and again my daughter and I wore our flip flops in the shower! They have a pool but if the rooms are this bad can you imagine what was in the pool! We told the girl at the front desk and were told they could do nothing, seriously if there had been a room anywhere else we sure would not have chosen this one.I guess next time we will book our room FAR IN ADVANCE and definitely NOT stay at this filthy place!

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank BeachMom_2007_10

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Casa Rosa Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• Housekeeping staff received additional instruction in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees.

Reviewed 21 June 2009

This place is not the Ritz but your not paying that price either. It's really on the level of motel6 just more money. Friday night was about 110 bucks and the locaion is close to everything and not in a bad area. It has a pool but thats about it.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank blueman23232

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Casa Rosa Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found the location to be a good one for you.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Casa Rosa Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 8 March 2009

The lobby is deceiving. It looks great! We were told the rooms had new carpeting. The carpets were filthy and had stains everywhere. Both rooms smelled horrible. The smell was likened to a combination of urine and old sour rags. The towels were thin, old, gray and basically disgusting. All the counter tops were sticky as was the floor in the bathroom. We asked over and over again for the room to be vacuumed. The same toe nail clippings continued to be on the floor along with little balls of paper and general dust balls. They always said they vacuumed but, obviously they did not. The sheets were thin and torn along the edges. We bought our own pillows and towels and wore flip flops in the shower. It was a horrible experience and worse than anything I would ever expect in a 3rd world nation. We could not find another room for a decent price because everything was already booked up. Thank goodness we did not spend much time in the room. We just slept, showered and left.
You can find plenty of reasonable hotels just over the causeway in South Padre Island. Just book ahead. Please, do yourself a favor, do not stay here.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Joy F

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Casa Rosa Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry it was not the pleasant experience which you had anticipated.

• Housekeeping staff received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees and in properly maintaining our valued guests rooms.

We take our reviews very seriously. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Casa Rosa Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed 17 February 2009

From the call on Jan. 23rd to make reservations to check-out time, the staff was very polite (it seems they have changed on personnel since '06). My husband and I spent a wonderful St. Valentine's celebration in a one king-size-bed non-smoking bedroom with a jacuzzi, imagine that.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple