“GREAT STAY”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Port Lavaca
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Nice clean rooms very happy with my room. I was greeted as soon as I walked in to the hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful and gave us direction to a great restaurant to go and eat at. I felt safe and was very happy with my stay. I will be returning to this hotel every time I come in to town.

3  Thank Mary T
lqinnandsuitesportla, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your kind words. I’m very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and will be returning. We take real pride in providing great service and great accommodations, and I’m glad that pride is showing in a great customer experience. We look forward to having you again in one of our clean, comfortable rooms as soon as possible.

A TripAdvisor Member
Burke, Virginia
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Good digs, pet and kid friendly, takes care of our large multi-generation family every year in July. Hotel is hurricane-proofed, just in case!! Extra structure affects cell coverage on first floor, but the free wireless service compensates well. Convenient to stores and beach.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
lqinnandsuitesportla, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your kind comments and for taking notice of the extra measures we take just in case of catastrophe. We’re pleased to have you with us and hope you’ll come again as you have in the past. We take great pride in this hotel and are pleased to have many repeat customers like you. We sincerely value your business.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've stayed here twice now on business and have been pleased each time, especially considering the price of this hotel compared to the Holiday Inn Express down the street. I think it was about $40 per night difference.

The room was plenty spacious and offered a refrigerator (with VERY small freezer) and microwave. My room had a sofa and coffee table as well. The HD TV was nice and was just big enough to be seen from all over the room. The air conditioning worked great as well (constant fan worked). The bathroom was pretty standard. The shower seemed a little small, but in reality, it was probably the size of most hotel room showers.

The front desk staff were very helpful and professional.

This hotel is located right next to Walmart so shopping is within walking distance. I didn't use the fitness room, but did peek in and see (I think) two treadmills and a cable machine. I can't speak on the performance or quality of the equipment though. The breakfast was about the same as other hotels of this caliber. I got a box of cereal and some fruit and ate in my room when I was there. We were working in Point Comfort while we stayed there and it was about 10 to 15 minutes away.

Overall, I would recommend this hotel to others and do plan to stay there again as long as they don't raise their rates a lot.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Trent M

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your kind comments. We’re very pleased to provide such a nice experience as well as great rates that anyone can afford. Our goal is complete satisfaction, and I’m glad you were completely satisfied. We look forward to having you with us again many times in the future. We sincerely appreciate your business.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

all staff were friendly. we liked everything except there was a musty smell in room 317 that you could not spray out with febreeze. Staff came in and sprayed what they use it kinda cover it up a little but when you first walk in you could still smell it also not good pillows,still enjoyed the city of port lavaca and surrounding areas.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Knuck N

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m sorry you experienced an unusual musty smell. I sincerely apologize if this issue detracted from your stay. Once you left, we took action to eliminate the smell permanently, and we treat all rooms periodically to ensure that they are clean, disinfected and smell great. I hope we will have the pleasure of having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Had another gr8 stay at this hotel. Best value in the entire town. Wonderfull staff, excellant kept hotel. Nothing but the best kind of trip. Hotel breakfast is well presented and a variety of foods offered.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gr8fan

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your kind comments. We’re pleased to satisfy many guests each night, including you. Our goal is, in fact, 100 percent customer satisfaction, and we do whatever is necessary to make that happen. I hope you will be back with us again whenever possible and spread the word about our hotel.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The employee that checked us in was friendly, answered questions and gave us all the information. The room was very clean. The breakfast Sunday morning was delicious. The manager there was super nice and making sure the breakfast items were filled. The pool was excellent very clean. I will surely stay there again. I was very pleased. My first stay there.

Room Tip: I stayed on second floor and i don't know if just that floor pets are allowed. They did bark i g...
2  Thank Rose A

Dear Guest,

I’m so glad you’re pleased and will be staying with us again. Serving guests like you who appreciate the combination of value, service and amenities we provide is true joy. I hope to have you with us often and look forward to welcoming you again. Please tell others about our hotel so we can continue to provide this great service to the community.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We had an awsome trip to Port La Vaca, Texas and we stayed at the La Quinta. Room was clean and crisp, and had plenty of towels... swimming pool has nice and clear. The breakfast was excellant with a variety of tasty goodies. The hospitality was encredible. We will definately travel to the beach and stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Guillermo R
lqinnandsuitesportla, Webmaster at La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your nice comments. We truly enjoy hearing from guests like you who appreciate the combination of value, convenience and customer service we provide. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again soon. We’re always changing and improving, and you can be sure that your next stay with us will be even better.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Lavaca
Knights Inn Victoria East
Knights Inn Victoria East
#21 of 22 in Victoria
Quality Inn & Suites Victoria

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Lavaca? Share your experiences!