“I love this place!”

La Antigua
Ranked #15 of 47 Restaurants in Port Lavaca
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Spanish
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: A really great restaurant with a very low publicity profile in a town with generally poor restaurant choices. You should add this one.
Dallas, Texas
“I love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2013

I love Tex-Mex but I REALLY love the authentic Mexican seafood dishes with the creamy wine sauce this restaurant offers! And their hot sauce is VERY tasty! Tomorrow I'm going to try the stuffed avocado just from the good revues about it on this page. I can't wait! The service can be hit or miss but it's mostly a hit. But we've never been in a hurry when we go so we've never been too disappointed in the service. Nice, casual, comfortable restaurant with above-average food.

• Visited April 2013

“My choice of great dinning in Port Lavaca Texas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2013

I moved down here from Tennessee. I have eaten here atleast 4 times a week sence moveing. I love the food here it is bye far the best mexican restaurant i have ever eaten at here in texas and in tennessee. I have not had one thing off the menu that i have not realy injoyed. The portions are big, service is excelent, and the food is just awsome. I would recomend this Restaurant La Antigua to anyone who wishes to have a great dinning experiance.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We would never eat here again.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2013

Got drinks after about 10 minutes and still didn't have menus. Arrived at 1:15. Food arrived at our table at 1:52. Chicken quesadilla tasted like seafood. Water tasted disgusting. Complained and got an apology. Never again.

1 Thank Mkb710
Florida
“Delicious Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2013

Looking for a good restaurant in Port lavaca,found this one and I decided to try it. The food is delicious, good price and its an authentic Mexican restaurant. It's clean and the service is excellent. I really recommend this restaurant if you are looking for Mexican food.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank laamapola
Raton, New Mexico
“GREAT FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2013

We tried the deep fried avacado. It was outstanding. The chicken and cheese on the inside and the batter on the outside when used with hot sauce was out of this world. We would try it again in a second.

• Visited February 2013