“Fishing weekend”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
highaltit...
Monument Colorado
“Nice house. Bad customer service.”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

My family recently rented a large home from the intercostal for a week. The rental was booked months in advance. The website clearly listed amenities such as a boat slip, elevator, ice maker, etc. We got to town and check in was painless. We arrived at the property and got inside. That's where the the problems started to occur. The elevator access was locked, there were roaches, big roaches, throughout the house, a few lights were out in various rooms, one of the shower curtains was torn so bad it was almost useless. At night, there was no lighting for the boat dock area.

The issues were noted and brought to the attention of Bill Tigrett the next day. His response was they don't guarantee use of the elevator and it was not functional anyway, nor the lighting for the boat slip area, roaches were just something that comes with the territory of the coast, and he handed my brother a box of lightbulbs to replace the ones that were burned out.

We rent yearly in POC and usually ALWAYS from Port O'Connor Rentals. This was a $600.00 a night property! One of our guests had two knee replacements and a heart condition, which is why there was the need for the elevator and one of the main reasons we booked this particular property. It is very sneaky and deceptive to list amenities for a property only to not have them available for use. And Mr. Tigrett's care-less attitude only added to the displeasure. I have plenty of pictures of the roach problem, torn shower curtain, etc. for anyone who is interested. Brenda Carter and Port O'Connor rentals definitely have more class.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
htown

victoria
Reviewed 6 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Recommended for:
People with disabilities
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing