Americas Best Value Inn Portland/Corpus Christi
US$164
US$154
US$134
La Quinta
Home2 Suites by Hilton Portland(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$158
Home2.com
Days Inn Portland/corpus Christi(Portland)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$134
Sleep Inn & Suites(Ingleside)(Great Value!)
US$103
Priceline
Quality Inn(Ingleside)
US$104
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2013 via mobile

I wouldn't put a dog in these rooms!! It was close to corpus and wanted to go to beach and aquarium so with a 5 MONTH old BABY we didn't want right on beach so we went there. We stepped in room and the room stunk,tub was broken up,shower rod held up by a empty pack of cig and toliet was held up by news paper in back and front and to say the least the whole bathroom stunk like a man urnial The beds were hard and springs hit you. Went to get refund and refused!!! Ill never stay there again

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I travel a lot for work, and stay at quite a few "cheap" hotels. This had to be the dirtiest that I've ever stayed at. Everything was covered in grime. I was exhausted by the time I made it to the room, and the sheets appeared to be clean, so I didn't leave, otherwise I would've tried to get a refund to go elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2013

After staying a few ABVI before that were good I thought this place would be great for a lil mini vacation with my girlfriend. Now the place does look a lil shady I remember seeing needles the parking lot but I felt no danger being there. The hallways were very dark and smelled....kinda fishy as in it literally smelled like fish but when you're that close to the water that happens. The doors on the outside all had rust spots once again I'm going to say that has something to do with being so close to the water. Our room was overall pretty good! We had a great view of the ocean, the bed was very comfortable, our AC worked very well, the fridge and microwave worked good. The bathroom was a bit dirty, the toilet worked but it took awhile at 10 mins too fill up so it could be used again. My girlfriend and I thought it was broken at first and there was a square hole near the toilet granted the person at the front said the hotel was renovating so ill assume it something to do it that. The breakfast is what you would expect for any other motel ya know cereal, juice, toast, honey buns but i enjoyed it and had good bowl of fruit loops. Over all the experience was okay for the most part, would I stay there again?........maybe but I would look for something else before staying here again. Its not a bad hotel but not a great one but if you're looking for something cheap and affordable I'd say try it out.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andy M
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I came here for business and had a room setup I looked at three rooms and they were all horrible I couldn't even eat my dinner The smell was so bad in the room they had roaches spiders that place is tore up The ground have trash all over Ask for a refund and they said that they could not give me one back Ask about another Americas Best Inn in the area and they could not help me they said there was none I looked on the internet and there is a few Around the area This place should be shut down and remodeled And the franchise needs to take away the managers license Would not recommend this place to anyone or my worst enemy in the world.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 2 April 2013

My husband and I needed a relaxing break and this was a great spot - close to the beaches and downtown but away from too many tourists. It's right on the water and sunsets are beautiful. The property's old but the rooms are clean and comfortable and have been recently renovated. It's a valuable bargain.

Room Tip: Ask for the water side rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple