I would stay at this Portland, Texas Hampton again. Right from the greeting we were treated to a pleasant experience. From the front desk staff to housekeeping everyone was very gracious. Breakfast the first morning we did not get down until right at 10. The gentleman in charge of breakfast told us not to rush, take our time and enjoy and to ask if there was anything we might need. 10 a.m. is when he would be breaking down the complimentary breakfast setup but instead was very patient until we were finished. I prefer the Hamptons and will stay in one whenever available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located 12 miles from Corpus Christi on Highway 181, the Country Inn& Suites Portland offers easy access to numerous outdoor activities as well as restaurants that are within walking distance. The two bays surrounding our hotel provide excellent fishing, boating, sailing, swimming, water skiing, and birding. In Corpus Christi, visit the Texas State Aquarium, the USS Lexington Museum and the Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History. Start each day of your visit with a free hot breakfast and relax in a comfortable room after a day of sightseeing or bird watching. Make sure to take advantage of the free high speed internet access during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Corpus Christi/Portland Hotel Portland
- Hampton Inn Portland
- Portland Hampton Inn
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Portland, Texas