“Cheap food! Don't eat here!”

Chili's Bar & Grill
Ranked #13 of 36 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 May 2014

There weren't very many restaurants in this area to choose from, so we decided to try Chili's. Never again!! I ordered a black bean veggie burger and my husband had the Santa Fe chicken salad. The veggie burger was terrible and his salad was just ok. I think the waitress knew that I didn't like my burger, so she asked if I wanted something else. She brought me some soup, which was just ok. I try to eat healthy and there just wasn't anything else on the menu that looked good. My husband ordered a margarita. It was the worst he's ever ordered. It was weak and too sweet. The waitress was very accommodating and we didn't have to pay for our meal, just the drinks. We won't ever eat at a Chili's again. Anywhere!

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My favorite menu items are their salads, especially the Santa Fe Chicken Salad, the Caribbean Salad and the Quesadilla Explosion Salad.

The prices are very reasonable and they offer some great deals like their $20 Dinner for Two which includes an appetizer and two entrees. You just can't beat that!

The quality of service depends entirely on the individual serving us and what time of day you go, as it has been rather inconsistent, but for the most part, I've been happy.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Service still remains horrible during peak lunch and dinner hours. Better to delay dining until after the crowd has departed. Then the Staff isn't stressed and the kitchen isn't over worked. Obviously, they have more time to get the orders right the first time. They're still striving to improve.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Food and service were poor at best. The facility did not appear to be clean. We were very disappointed with this poorly managed facility. Chili's opened a restaurant in Rockport as well and it went belly up. It was actually better than this restaurant but both were pretty pitiful.

Reviewed 15 August 2012

Good food even when it's take out! Great burgers and hot sauce is awesome!!!!! Like the egg rolls too!