“Great Service! ” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Northshore Inn

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Portland
“Great Service! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Really great motel for the price. Was able to relax and enjoy being a newlywed! The staff was awesome and friendly. The air conditioning in the room worked perfectly. Definitely would return to this location.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Best W, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Northshore Inn, responded to this review, 30 September 2014
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 361-777-3100.

BEST WESTERN PLUS Northshore Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Snyder, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

We stopped in late on Friday night without a reservation and the front desk girls were very nice. When I asked them the best place to park our truck with a trailer hauling a restored 58 Cadillac, they told me to leave the car under the portico so they could watch it for us since the cameras in the back parking lot were down. That is some of the best customer service I have gotten in a long time!

Room Tip: They have a few smoking rooms available. Made my husband very happy!
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Walls, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is a lovely hotel, very clean and very comfortable beds. This hotel has a few smoking rooms which my husband was glad to find.
The rooms in this area are a little more expensive than some.others.

• Stayed August 2014

baseball5
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

After a couple of bad experiences, I had begun to avoid Best Western. However, wanting to use my reward points, I decided to give them another try. I am sooo glad I did. It is not on the beach, but a short drive to everything with plenty of stores and restaurants close by the hotel. The hotel was modern and updated, nice pool. I was greeted by the most friendly attentive staff. My room was huge!!! it was clean and even smelled good. Nice toiletries too. My only complaint was that the tv seemed far from the bed, how often can you say that? It had a frig, microwave and long countertops and lots of cabinets. Breakfast was great! Real cooked new potatoes, bagel breakfast pizzas, flavored creamers, yoghurt, fruit, bacon, waffles, pastries, bagels, cereal and more! My only regret was I was only there one night.

• Stayed July 2014

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Check in was fast and easy - Amanda was a great help at the front desk. Leo, the maintenance man was also wonderful helping out with a small problem in our room. After check in we relaxed at the beautiful pool. The large cascading waterfall added to the atmosphere. The room was nice and clean, had a fridge and microwave and a comfortable bed. Breakfast the next morning was a plus! The hotel is located right next door to a great Mexican restaurant that I highly recommend! There is also a Walmart nearby for anything you may have forgotten. There are many other restaurants nearby. Will stay here again next time I am in the area!

• Stayed July 2014

Portland, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Great hotel! Nice & quiet. Room was very clean, bed was perfect. Very good breakfast with bacon & omelets as well as other selections. Hotel staff were friendly and courteous. It does have a window AC unit but at least it is not loud.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Horrible cancellation policy with no customer service. I don't know much about the hotel since we had a family emergency the day before our scheduled arrival and were not able to make the trip, but were charged for the room anyway.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank MayAb1989
Best W, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Northshore Inn, responded to this review, 24 July 2015
I am sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our cancellation policy. We do require 24 hour notice to cancel due to high demand. We do hope you will be able to stay with us in the future.

Kendra Gipson
Assistant General Manager
Best Western Plus
Northshore Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Portland
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi - Portland
BEST WESTERN Corpus Christi
BEST WESTERN Corpus Christi
#9 of 80 in Corpus Christi
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Northshore Inn? Share your experiences!