Tanglewood is great. The service in all areas is exceptional. Yes Tanglewood is old but it has a unique and relaxing feeling to it. The F&B manager (Lisa I think) was wonderful and kind. Some of the rooms were outdated but they are slowly updating them. People who say this is not close to or on the lake are lying. It is about 1/4 milewalk to marina. The pizza in Barnacles is a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Lake Texoma, Tanglewood Resort offers accommodations, a wide variety of exciting activities, excellent meeting facilities and an experienced, qualified staff sure to make your stay memorable. From excellent dishes from our Commodore Dining Room to a casual pool-side experience at Skooners Vacation Bar & Grill, Tanglewood Resort offers a wide range of resort amenities: Relax at one of our 3 pools or hot tub. Enjoy volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, or a tennis or pickleball match at one of our tennis courts, or sit back and relax.Located just north of Dallas/Ft. Worth and a short drive from Oklahoma, Tanglewood Resort provides the perfect setting for both personal relaxation and business retreats. The Tanglewood Hotel features 120 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms. Looking for accommodations that are more spacious for the family and family pet? Our 126 beautiful villa rooms will not disappoint with options from 350-1400 sq feet of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanglewood Resort Hotel Pottsboro
- Tanglewood Hotel Pottsboro