Stayed at Tanglewood resort for New Year's Eve. The New Year's eve dinner buffet was outstanding with Prime Rib, salmon, chicken dishes, all the extras, sides and great desert, specially the bread pudding. Our room was clean and overlooked lake Texoma. All the staff were very friendly and eager to assist anyway they could. I would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on Lake Texoma, Tanglewood Resort offers accommodations, a wide variety of exciting activities, excellent meeting facilities and an experienced, qualified staff sure to make your stay memorable. From excellent dishes from our Commodore Dining Room to a casual pool-side experience at Skooners Vacation Bar & Grill, Tanglewood Resort offers a wide range of resort amenities: Relax at one of our 3 pools or hot tub. Enjoy volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, or a tennis or pickleball match at one of our tennis courts, or sit back and relax.Located just north of Dallas/Ft. Worth and a short drive from Oklahoma, Tanglewood Resort provides the perfect setting for both personal relaxation and business retreats. The Tanglewood Hotel features 120 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms. Looking for accommodations that are more spacious for the family and family pet? Our 126 beautiful villa rooms will not disappoint with options from 350-1400 sq feet of space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanglewood Resort Hotel Pottsboro
- Tanglewood Hotel Pottsboro