“Filthy”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ranger
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My children and I recently stopped at this hotel due to a snow storm on the highway. We got two rooms and both of them were filthy...as in they hadn't been cleaned in MANY guests. The toilets had other peoples HAIR and urine on them, the counters had gunk on them, holes in the sheets and blankets, the rooms stunk, my daughter even found a piece of broken beer bottle on the floor. They DO NOT clean their rooms to even a minimum standard. The guests seemed to be a mix of other unknowing road weary travelers and long-term squatters. If I could give this hotel a negative star rating - I would! And don't even get me started on their room rates for such squalor! Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Michele D

Reviewed 6 March 2013

The place is old, but clean.No problem with staff.The main deal was when we stayed last year,it was during the hot months(90 degrees plus).we would leave the motel and on our return they had turned the a/c off.this happened few times.By the time the room cooled off it was the middle of the night.(room had the evening sun/heat)So we are no longer going to stay at this particular motel although it would be more convenient.

Room Tip: Try and get a room that the door is not facing the afternoon sun(especially during hottest month.) A...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank janet b
Reviewed 6 August 2012

Great stay, good rates, very friendly employees, awesome atmosphere, very clean, delicious continental breakfast was marvelous whenever I am in ranger I definitely stay here with all my friends and family great service very nice pool and comfortable beds!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
6  Thank Nik B
Reviewed 8 March 2010

we were pleasantly surprised and delighted at the friendliness of the staff, their courtesy and willingness to aid us in whatever the were able. we says for the price, the quality was good. it was clean,the contental breakfast was good.we recommend this americas best value inn to our family, friends and anybody else.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
6  Thank baggisanjose

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!