“We will be back in spite of the service”

Cafe Amore Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #43 of 426 Restaurants in Richardson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 7 April 2013

As most everyone has said the food is good and the price is definitely right. I had the veal cremora and while I have never eaten this particular dish the veal was cooked properly and it had a very tasty sauce. Husband had the chicken and italian sausage he said it was good. Our service was comical, at first I thought it might have been our waitress' first time waiting tables and she hadn't had time to even prevue the menu before she started taking orders then I realized that was not the case. She was just a friendly space cat. All is well that ends well though. We will return.

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

I always get the baked ziti with meat sauce which I think is delicious. It's a BYOB place too which makes it even better value. Always see neighbors too which is fun.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

My husband and I eat at Cafe Amore at least twice a month. The food is good, and you can bring in your own wine. The wait staff is always friendly and fast. It is a great place to go and have a good dinner out that is affordable!

Reviewed 14 October 2012

The food was terrible I don't know if they really know how to make chicken fettucine Alfredo and stuffed mushrooms the place looked nice I walked in there was a sign telling me to wait to be seated basically no one came I had to walk myself in, I eat a lot of Italian food I must say this is the first and worst food I have ever had made the taste was just not it at all, cold I will never go back ever or even mention this place to anyone

1  Thank Snoodles1989
Reviewed 8 October 2012 via mobile

I personally like the chicken Alfredo. I also prefer to eat it there if I can (I think it tastes different from a to go box). Good price Good food