“One of our favorite spots”

Cafe Amore Pizza and Pasta
Ranked #32 of 457 Restaurants in Richardson
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 5 June 2017

We've been to Cafe Amore countless number of times at different occasions and have never been disappointed. The food was always fresh and tasty, and prices very reasonable, service decent. Added bonus - BYOB so you can bring your favorite drinks with you. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

Been here many times. Always good, but somehow they seem to have taken things up a notch. The decor is much improved. Service, while always good has even gotten better. Prices are in line and there is always what seems to be a nice group of locals filling the tables.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My mom ordered chicken fettuccine alfredo, and my daughter ordered the shrimp fettuccine alfredo. Both got sick from their meals. My daughter more so because she had shrimp. She said the shrimp was cold in the middle. I have been up with her all night with vomiting and diarrhea.
Today, I just called to speak with the manager, Angie. I only meant to call to let her know that my family became ill after eating the food. She was very combative and argumentative stating they check all their food to make sure it is fresh and there were no other complaints. I told her I wasn't calling to request a refund or anything. I just wanted to let her know so that no one else would get sick. I will say we ordered from GrubHub and that may be what happened. I don't know. But, I will say I will NEVER order food to go from here again. They will be lucky if I return ever after the way Angie spoke to me. There are plenty of good Italian restaurants who treat their customers FAR better.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

We enjoyed our dinner at Cafe Amore. The food was very good, and the prices were pretty good too. It was crowded and pretty noisy so we were not able to talk to each other much. The service was great! Would probably go back when in Richardson, TX.

Reviewed 24 February 2017

Many previous trips here. Always good food and attentive service. This time went as a party of about 20. They have a 4 course menu for large groups with a range of entree choices for $20 a person. It was well prepared and well served. Even with that many people it was a smooth operation in a full restaurant. Owner actively involved in the process and service people performed well. BYOB.