Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
US$95
US$89
US$105
Courtyard
All reviewsself parkingnice hotelthe concierge loungedart railindoor poolper daybreakfast buffetcentral expresswayroom raterooms were very cleanshort drivevaletemilydallasbusinesslawrenceplatinum
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I am already biased towards the Renaissance brand and the one in Richardson, Texas did not disappoint. Though its a property that they renovated from another chain (so they don't have corner suites that I like) it still does not disappoint. From the time you pull up to register the staff is friendly and welcoming, the whole entrance is beautiful and warm and the layout is great. Rooms are wonderful (as usual), extra pillows are not a problem and the free breakfast on the weekends (for being platinum) are great. Only disappointment was the club level food and drinks. Very sparse, the person on call was less than helpful so left quickly. Though an issue I wouldn't let that lessen what a good property this is.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RWG19
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I loved staying here with my family. We were a part of the Texas Angel's pageant held at the convention center next door. We did not have to drive because we could walk there.

The beds were super comfortable, and room was immaculate.

The food from the room service was some of the best I have ever had.

My complaints are few, and they wont stop me from coming back because I loved this hotel.

On saturday night there was a wedding reception, and the noise level resonated inside the hotel and was pretty loud in the room. I did not like being nickeled an dimed for the internet service etc.

But other than that, everything was wonderful. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed for one night April 22nd for a business meeting the next morning which was right down the road. The rate was higher than I would of liked but I got my Marriott rewards points. The hotel is spacious as is the room. I had a king bed and the room was big with a desk, office chair and a little reading nook with a chair as well. The bathroom was quite large with Aveda products including body wash and lotion. They have a cafe which serves breakfast and Starbucks coffee which as well as a restaurant with a full menu. CON: you have to pay for wifi! 12.95 day or 16.95 for enhanced high speed. Crazy! For the price of the room you should have it included. What hotel charges you that is 4 stars and caters to business patrons! I will probably find another Marriott that offers WIFI next time and stay there. Other than that the service was nice.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We were welcomed upon arrival by the friendly staff. Loved our stay, thanks to the sales director upgrading us to a Jr. Suite. Really enjoyed the hospitality and the breakfast was awesome! Definitely a repeat.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

This hotel had a very friendly and warm welcoming staff once we arrived. I had a chance to meet the manager and he was very nice and gave me an upgrade to a junior suite. The room was marvelous and spacious. Great breakfast bar with a superb hostess.This hotel is at the top of my list when I visit Big D...

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family