“Great salads-huge portions”

Cafe Max
Ranked #14 of 424 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Café Max has a good variety of salads and quiche. You get a free muffin or roll with your order. Portions are large enough for a second meal or to share with someone. Fresh salads. Sometimes it can be pretty crowded, but it is worth it!

Reviewed 27 June 2013 via mobile

Cafe Max in Richardson is consistently awesome. The portions are huge, salads are fresh & workers are pleasant. The Trio is the best...chicken salad, Cesar salad & pasta are always my choice, although the sandwiches look wonderful too. The spiced ice tea is one of my favorite teas in Dallas....Hours are wacky- a must lunch experience if in the Richardson area!!!!

Reviewed 27 April 2013

First became acquainted with Cafe Max when my company catered their food - outstanding chicken salad, pasta salad, seafood salad. My favorite is absolutely their chicken salad - the perfect blend of ingredients with flavor, quality and taste. Try it!

Then I found out that you can also go to their Alma Road location and buy take out for just one - I had presumed that they only do bulk catering. How nice! They also have vegetable salad, fruit salad, potato salad, cucumber salad, quiche, and deli-type sandwiches.

Oh, I almost forgot - huge chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin cookies to top off your meal!

Their take-out is only open M-F from 10am-3pm, and Saturdays (salads only) from 10am-1:30pm.

They have a great business going for them because of their quality food - I was there doing the take out on Saturday >> just 8 large bowls of the various salads to choose from (which they keep replenishing) and you tell them what you want and they box it up to go for you. The line of people just kept on coming. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

OH! I've re-discovered an old favorite. I work in Richardson now and I can walk to Cafe Max if I want. I love Cafe Max because they give you 2lbs of good for you food. I particularly like their crab, chicken, caesar and cucumber salads. I get a trio all the time and it's priced good. The place is very clean, they're fast. They are packed at lunch, every day. But for some reason it works. The whole operation is very efficient.

Reviewed 20 November 2012

Cafe Max is one of the best kept secrets in DFW. Their food is amazing and they are very generous on their portions. My favorite is the Salad Sampler which gives you a variety of tasty treats: Chicken Salad, Seafood Salad, Potato Salad, Cucumber Salad, Tomato Salad, Summer Vegetables and Fresh Fruit on top of a Caeser Salad and your choice of bread. Their carrot raisin muffins are awesome!

2  Thank DevnCat