“There Is No Way I Missed Reviewing This Location”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #134 of 422 Restaurants in Richardson
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I don't know what happened as I am positive I have reviewed this location. Is is only a few blocks from my house and I am in this place at leaf once a week. The location is one of the busiest Starbucks I have ever been to. While there is quite a bit of seating inside, that space is usually taken up by those using computers. This location is not far from the University of Texas at Dallas and therefore I see lots of college student using their computers. There is also a lot of seating out side, however you much pick your days here in Texas as most days are too hot to sit outside. We like Starbucks coffee and have been gold card carriers for quite some time and I think it is that card that makes me forget I am actually paying for what I get. Just wish they would quit raising their prices. We tend to have one of the old fashioned donuts with our coffee. At $1.75 that is a little high. In fact that amount to donuts costing $21.00 a dozen---that is high isn't it. Regardless we continue to indulge.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks