“Authentic Japanese, Good Menu Variety”

Sushi-sake Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 420 Restaurants in Richardson
Price range: US$40 - US$40
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic Japanese, Good Menu Variety”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Found this place when looking for traditional Nippon cuisine outside of downtown Dallas, and closer to Northern area.

Likes: unique menu offerings, taste and freshness of raw fish, sitting at sushi bar and interacting with Japanese locals.

Dislikes: expensive, smaller-than-expected portions.

• Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic - top notch ”
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Short and sweet, one of my favorite sushi places around the country. The quality is top notch, but with that comes the added expense. I will pay more any day for great quality sushi. Very friendly staff, attentive, but some speak limited English. I eat here every time I visit the Dallas area.

“Authentic sushi”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Sushi sake has fresh delicious traditional sushi. This is the place to go if you want real sushi and sashimi, not Americanized rolls. The table service is just ok, and they have very large tables which they make people share, so it's not conducive to a romantic dinner for two. We prefer to sit at the sushi bar and watch the sushi masters create the food. We also get served more quickly there! The fish is always fresh and the prices are reasonable.

• Visited March 2014
“Always a pleasure”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Each time I go to Dallas I stay in Richardson and go to Sushi-Saki. I went twice and had great servers each time.
I would recommend getting a flight of Saki. I enjoy a dry Saki and they are very accommodating.
We tried Udons, the Volcano roll and a variety of other rolls. All impeccably made.
If I end up back there I will certainly revisit!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Glenna W
Israel
“Just an ok sushi place, nothing special”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

This was highly rated in yelp. I had business lunch here and have to say I wasn't too impressed. Sushi was fresh but didn't takeoff. Maybe my standards are too high.

Visited January 2014