“Muy Bueno!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #16 of 401 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, Texas
“Muy Bueno!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is has been one of my wife's favorite places to dine. The service is always on point. We haven't had a bad meal with either two people or 10 people! My wife's go-to-dish is the Crab Cake Stuffed Shrimp with grilled vegetables! It is an appetizer, however, when ordered as an entree (large portion), you be will thoroughly satisfied. Buen provecho!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Louisville, Kentucky
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

We tried this restaurant because we didn't like the other Mexican place we tried (avila's) and loved this restaurants sister restaurant called (pappadeauxs). Loved it and delayed what we were doing the next day so that we could come back and have lunch as soon as they opened at 11. Loved the light crispy chips and are favorite items were the tamales and the chicken tinga enchiladas with sour cream sauce. The tableside guacomole was excellent and so was the service! Wish we had one of these closer to home.

Visited April 2014
St. Louis, MO
“Good food and service, poor value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014

A simple enchilada plate, a burrito plate and two iced teas plus tax was over $37! Wow. And we were ordering off the lunch menu, not the dinner menu. Thankfully, the food and the service were very good.

Visited March 2014
Avondale, Arizona
“Food was good but service was not.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Food was good but service was not. We were a party of 6 (one was a child) and had to keep flagging down the waiter to refresh our drinks. After what appeared to be a long wait the entries arrived and we had not been served our appetizers! The manager comped one of the appetizers and apologized. Based on this experience, we probably will not be back as there are many good Tex/Mex restaurants to choose from in the area. I feel the food was good but the prices were on the high side for the quality service and restaurant atmosphere. I might add it was a Sunday late afternoon time frame.

• Visited March 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jenks, Oklahoma
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome! Great service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

In typical "Pappa" style, this place has exceptional food and service. I was a great fan of Pappadeax and wanted to try this place, hoping it would live up to Pappadeaux standards. It definitely has. The service is great, we got a seat right away, and our server had our drinks out and order taken right away. My drink was never completely empty before I was getting a refill. This is one thing that I appreciate more than just about anything. I hate it when I am completely out of something to drink and have to ask for a refill or wait a while to get one. The chips and salsa were great, and I'm definitely picky about my salsa. My husband and I split a medium order of combo fajitas and it was more than enough, and we had leftovers. We also tried the jalapeño poppers, and they were excellent. We also saw them making guacamole at the table next to us and it looked amazing! When you are finished, the waiter very neatly boxes everything up in separate containers, and even gave us fresh tortillas and salsa to take home.

• Visited March 2014