“Zoe's Kitchen Plano,TX”

Cuisines: Greek
Texas
“Zoe's Kitchen Plano,TX”
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Search did not identify the Plano location. I ate there today and it was awesome. The food was fresh and the choices were all healthy. Loved it!!! Totally recommend Zoe's

Dallas, Texas
“Great new addition...”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

...the area!

I always preface any review with a disclaimer, stating that my assessment is based on what I would expect and not on what this restaurant is by comparison to "that one". This is not the finest establishment in Richardson, but I would be hard pressed to say what is. What I can say with confidence is that Zoe's Kitchen is a fast-food chain, far better than what you would imagine.

Located close to hotels and to Central Expressway/Hwy 75, I have been to this location more than ten times. As a Richardson resident, return visits are easy. The food is consistent, and I have never had a bad meal at Zoes. A surprising statement since my family and I have tried almost everything on the menu. Sure I prefer the kabobs to the salads, and the chocolate sheet cake to the cookies, but all of items are delicious. You see, fast food this isn't; everything is prepared fresh (even in the drive-through where you have to call in your order ahead of time); you can enjoy a beer or glass of wine; you can custom order items (psst....have them heat the potato salad). I/We really like this place!

Seating indoors and out is ample, and vibrant, but lunch can be busy. I have never had an issue at night, being able to relax and enjoy the flavorful fare. The price is right for the good sized portions, but may be slightly (< $5) more than other establishments nearby (?? a freshness tax). The staff is always friendly and informative.

Give it a try. This is soooo much better than the KFC or the Carl's Jr that used to occupy the space, and I would be shocked if you did not agree.

• Visited May 2014