“Good food, good prices and great service”

Afrah Mediterranean Restaurant and Pastries
Reserve with OpenTable
Afrah Mediterranean Restaurant and Pastries is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 430 Restaurants in Richardson
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I saw the reviews on Triple D and decided to stop in for dinner. I was impressed as they had a greeter open the door for me and take me to a table. My server was very friendly and made many recommendations for dinner as I told her this was my first time there. I ended up getting a shawarma combination for chicken and beef, hummus and a Fattoush salad. All were good and fresh with appropriate amount of seasoning as nothing overwhelmed the flavor of the food. My server continued to talk with me during the meal and made recommendations for desert. Overall I was very satisfied with dinner and will go back.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

A great selection of middle eastern cuisine and tasty. We especially liked their appetizers. However, its setting was less desirable, felt eating in a neighborhood Mom & pop pizza restaurant. All servers were teenagers. We came about 1:30 PM on Sunday, and it's crowded; and got the last table inside. Definitely not a place to bring a date. We may come back for their weekday lunch buffet, $10 per person; and that's more like it.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

After only 3 weeks being in Dallas, I was becoming totally underwhelmed by the lack of diversity in this town. Afrah was a huge breath of fresh air. I love middle eastern cuisine and was blown away by the quality of the food at Afrah. We went for the lunch buffet, which is reasonably priced, and we left FULL! Everything was delicious - from the hummus to the gyro, the tabbouleh to the pita.

This is a must-do if in Dallas. Your belly will thank you!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This is one Star restaurant and service. Dirty tables outside and inside. If you like Flays over your food, this is the place to come to. Service is also 1 star. Bathrooms are #%^&……..This restaurant has over 20 waters/waitresses but none can serve. At least ten of them stand behind the cash register. One Star restaurant.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Food is fresh and better than average, prices are moderate. Tea is average, service is good. Hours are accommodating especially on weekends. Setting is casual but friendly and reasonably clean. Falafel sandwich is very good. Can not comment on sweets and coffee since I did not try that.