“Thought the staff were quite rude”
Review of Casa Milagro

Casa Milagro
Ranked #24 of 416 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,231 helpful votes
“Thought the staff were quite rude”
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We went in on a Friday night for drinks and food. There were 6 of us to start with but we knew within 10-15 mins another 2 people were joining. However when we told that to the people who seated us, they didn't care about that and tried to seat us at a table for 6. Again we told them that we needed more space and they advised that they are busy on a friday and if the people turned up then they would move us then. Which I thought was crazy. It was just past 5, practically empty and they were being very unaccommodating.
The drinks were Ok, slightly overpriced and the food was also just OK.
Not a place I will be revisiting - totally put off by the unfriendly service

Visited January 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Great Mexican food; not your chain restaurant”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

A great local place close to Plano and Garland in Richardson off Campbell Road and Plano Road. Simply great Mexican food, with an outdoor patio. Inside decor spacious with two separate rooms for private parties. Several TV's throughout playing B&W movies.
The bean soup with beef is a huge portion with an even bigger flavor. The shrimp tacos come in Coen tortillas with a spicy sauce, rice, bean soup, and an avocado salad. The chimichanga, beef or chicken, is BIG. Both filled with plenty of meat and you can choose your own sauce to top it off; queso, ranchero, or other and cones with sides of sour cream and guacamole, and rice and beans.
To end it off, the dessert of Khaulha cake with coconut ice cream is not to miss. It is absolutely fantastic!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank hardiharhar_10
Richardson, Texas
“Great Tex-Mex”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I eat here regularly for lunch during the week. Service is speedy (almost too fast). The atmosphere is attractive and conducive to meeting clients. The entire menu is solid, and the brisket tacos (el Diez) are the best in Dallas. I would not have any reservations putting it on the "best of Dallas" list.

Visited October 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Delicious choice for Mexican!”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I loved eating at Casa Milagro for dinner. For starters, we got nachos. The nachos are very good, and have a lot of cheese and refried beans on them. I ordered the Saltillo for my entree. The Saltillo was a pair of brisket quesadillas with onions and cheese. Wow, did I love those. I tried the fajitas my dad got, and liked those too. Finally, they have good sopapillas.

I would recommend Casa Milagro as a good choice for Mexican in Dallas.

• Visited October 2013
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The atmosphere is great - old Mexican movies showing on several TV's - good menu selection - great service - ample servings

Visited October 2013