“Great place for a quick business lunch”
Review of Casa Milagro

Casa Milagro
Ranked #33 of 422 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice in last two months and was more than satisfied. The food was good and the place wasn't too loud. It was possible to have a business conversation and the service was quick as well. The serving size was just right with very decent prices.

The taste was good - not too bland and boring like a lot of Mexican restaurants. I would definitely meet clients or vendors there.

There are newer reviews for Casa Milagro

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I haven't been impressed with any of the food, but they have good, inexpensive margaritas and a nice patio area. It's a good place to do happy hour.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is not a lengthy review; just the basics. Great food (Tex/Mex); great drinks (you know what I mean); friendly efficient service. I live close by and we enjoy it frequently. But if I were not close, I'd still come over here. And, around here, it's hard to have distinguishing Tex/Mex food.

1  Thank John F
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We went in on a Friday night for drinks and food. There were 6 of us to start with but we knew within 10-15 mins another 2 people were joining. However when we told that to the people who seated us, they didn't care about that and tried to seat us at a table for 6. Again we told them that we needed more space and they advised that they are busy on a friday and if the people turned up then they would move us then. Which I thought was crazy. It was just past 5, practically empty and they were being very unaccommodating.
The drinks were Ok, slightly overpriced and the food was also just OK.
Not a place I will be revisiting - totally put off by the unfriendly service

Reviewed 10 November 2013

A great local place close to Plano and Garland in Richardson off Campbell Road and Plano Road. Simply great Mexican food, with an outdoor patio. Inside decor spacious with two separate rooms for private parties. Several TV's throughout playing B&W movies.
The bean soup with beef is a huge portion with an even bigger flavor. The shrimp tacos come in Coen tortillas with a spicy sauce, rice, bean soup, and an avocado salad. The chimichanga, beef or chicken, is BIG. Both filled with plenty of meat and you can choose your own sauce to top it off; queso, ranchero, or other and cones with sides of sour cream and guacamole, and rice and beans.
To end it off, the dessert of Khaulha cake with coconut ice cream is not to miss. It is absolutely fantastic!

1  Thank hardiharhar_10