“Just like home cooked Filipino Food”

d'Kusina Authentic Filipino Cuisine
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: D'Kusina is a family-owned restaurant serving authentic Filipino dishes to all people from all cities in North Texas, U.S.A. The highlights from our everyday menu is the scrumptious Crispy Pata, home made Filipino noodles such as Pancit Canton or finger licking good Lumpiang Shanghai among the few. There are dishes included on a weekly basis that makes Filipinos and people around the world crave for.
Reviewed 11 May 2008

I love going to this place! It reminds me a lot of how my mom cooked. The Aunty that's there is also very friendly and down to earth, she's great. Everytime I go I get the Filipino National Dish, chicken adobo. I also like the calamansa drink (similar to lemonade). My sister and I always go here when we have the chance since the food is delicious and very affordable. I highly recomend this place to anyone that's ever wanted to try authentic Filipino food or just a new regular place to go out to eat.