“Terrific if isolated”

Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
New York
“Terrific if isolated”
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I was really impressed by this hotel. Mainly the decor and finish. Also the staff is very nice and competent. Despite being right on the very busy Bush Toll Road, our room was silent. An extra - the pond behind the hotel is a magnet for bird life.

Stayed June 2014
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and I'm especially pleased you enjoyed some time bird-watching behind our hotel. We've received a lot of positive comments on the new walking path around the pond, as it lends itself to both outdoor exercise and enjoying mother nature. I'm pleased you enjoyed our accommodations and amenities, and that my team was helpful and welcoming.

General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Germantown, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Well maintained, great people, good place to stay, nice lobby to relax in, nice pool and work out room. Food options are great as well, hotel has a good dinner, a steak house is just down the road. Easy access to the highway

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Many thanks for the great comments, and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! It looks like you took advantage of much of what our hotel has to offer, from our pool and fitness center to our restaurant, and I'm delighted my team was warm and welcoming.

It's our pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We have been Hilton Honor members along with other hotel rewards club members. We have stayed at a variety of hotels including some very high priced hotels. This hotel bets the heck out of any other hotel including high priced ones. We stayed here over Memorial Weekend. The hotel was clean, everyone we encountered came in contact with was courteous and professional. We have stayed here a number of times before with the last time being a year ago exactly, and yet every person who worked there last year when we were there remembered us and some even remembered our names. The staff in the restaurant both breakfast and evening remembered us and after the first morning we were there they knew exactly what we wanted. I drink iced tea in the morning (and all day long) and after the first morning the staff had tea brewed and ready for me as soon as we sat down. I walk with a cane and everyone was always helpful getting things for me so I wouldn't have to get up. We ate dinner at the restaurant 3 night and each time was excellent. The chef prepares some enjoyable specials.The restaurant staff and the front desk staff were all so friendly always stopping and talking to us. The hotel has some beautiful gardens and outdoor space all around the hotel. We saw a number of hummingbirds on one of our walks outside. We were there for just over a week and it is definitely our home away from home in the Dallas area. Great management leads to great staff all the way around.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Wow - what a fantastic review! We are so pleased that you've enjoyed your stays with us over the years, and appreciate your business and loyalty. While we always enjoy reading guest feedback, it is truly rewarding to read a review from someone who's stayed with us several times, and continues to enjoy their experiences with us. I'm especially pleased that my team has always been warm and welcoming - and helpful - during your stays. We all work hard to make each guest feel right at home.

Many thanks again for the great comments, and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Suwanee, Georgia
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great basic hotel: clean & newly renovated. Kudos to the housekeeping staff. I can usually find something in the room to make me think, "Ewww, that's gross..." But it didn't happen this time. The linens smelled a little bleachy, but at least they were clean. I think the restaurant downstairs is way understaffed in the mornings, but other than that, great experience.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
So glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel. Glad to see that our accommodations and amenities met your needs, although I have mentioned the bleach smell you noticed in our linens to my housekeeping team. If there's any way we can make future stays more enjoyable, please just let us know!

Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a great Hilton Garden Inn. The property is fairly new and the staff is great. Very nice indoor pool, hot tub and workout area. The restaurant serves a very good breakfast as well. I highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank you very much for the great feedback, and we're all delighted you enjoyed your stay with us! Very glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our Fitness Center, pool, and spa, as they're all great ways to unwind after a long day. I'm especially glad that my team was warm and welcoming, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel.

Richardson, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I have stayed at this facility many times and I am never disappointed. It is very conveniently located to several business and sight seeing attractions. Always very clean the and staff is very helpful. It has a very good breakfast and several menu items for dinner that should appeal everyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this review, 22 May 2014
Thank you very much for the great review, and we're so glad you continue to enjoy staying at our hotel! So glad to see that your experiences with us have been pleasant ones, and especially that you've enjoyed some of our dinner specials. It is our pleasure having you as our guest, and we appreciate you choosing our hotel.

Lubbock, United States
Reviewed 16 May 2014

I'm always very impressed with Hilton Garden Inn, but I stay at this one frequently and love it. It is a lovely, clean hotel and the staff is friendly. The beds are fantastic and I always feel well rested the next morning. Since I primarily travel here for business, I appreciate the classy bar so I can meet other travelers.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
What fantastic comments, and we're delighted you've enjoyed your stays with us! Many thanks for the great review, and we appreciate you continuing to chose Hilton Garden Inn hotels. Glad to see that our accommodations and amenities meet your needs, and especially that you enjoyed meeting other guests in our lobby bar. With the weather finally warming up, the adjacent terrace will be a nice spot to enjoy an after-work cocktail.

General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richardson
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson
HYATT house Dallas/Richardson
Wingate by Wyndham Richardson/Dallas
Homewood Suites by Hilton Plano-Richardson
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson? Share your experiences!