DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
Ranked #5 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
Cedar Rapids, United States
“Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had a great stay, I had a clean room and it was a successful trip. I ate in the hotel daily and enjoyed my meals there. I will recommend this hotel to others and have had many other instructors take my advice to stay there when they come to Richardson. I will continue to request this hotel for future stays.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for recommending the DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas/Richardson to other persons. We appreciate your business and your feedback on the hotel. I have copied your comments to the other departments so they can know you enjoyed their service and efforts, during your stay. I hope we have you as our guest again in the near future.
Brenda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Plymouth, MI, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Excellent service and event planning! Linda, Tommy, and the rest of the team take terrific care of our group and we work to have our session at this location. We appreciate the food, facilities, and especially the service.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you very much for your partnership. We appreciate the positive feedback and will make sure all departments receive your feedback. We hope to see you back soon.
Poway, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

Room was exactly as advertised. I have stayed here numerous times and never disappointed. The breakfast is excellent and the property is in a perfect location relative to freeway access and the family members I was visiting.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for taking time to review and comment on the DoubleTree Richardson. We appreciate you staying with us this month. I have passed your comments on to our Associates and it always is positive giving them feedback on their service and the quality of the guest rooms and breakfast. I hope we will see you soon.
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

Recent stay was pleasant and uneventful. Staff very responsive yet personable and easy going. Upscale feel but casual atmosphere throughout. Good location with access to Richardson, Dallas, Plano, Addison, etc...Good restaurants in the area. Plenty of parking. Breakfast was good as I have come to expect from Hilton properties. Room was clean and quiet. A good value for the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
We are happy the Staff was responsive to your needs. We will pass your comments on to all the departments. I am glad you enjoyed the area and easy access to many venues. The Food and Beverage Director was copied on your feedback for the Breakfast. We hope you will visit us again, soon.
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Nice upscale yet casual lobby, room, restaurant, etc. Next visit to Dallas will be staying at this hotel. The desk staff are exceptionally helpful and friendly. The senior discount is great! The room was more than expected.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and l9ook forward to having you stay with us again. We will pass your comments on to the Front Desk Staff.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

The plumbing in my bathroom continuously ran every 5-10 minutes as if someone was flushing the toilet; the outlet for my coffee pot did not work either. I called housekeeping who said they would tell maintenance but the next day - the only thing I noticed that changed was the ring around my toilet bowl was gone - same bad outlet and same flushing water noise - very disappointing; on the other hand the breakfast buffet was quite good and the gym was better outfitted than many hotels of this type

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
On behalf of the Hotel I want to apologize for your poor experience when staying with the DoubleTree Richardson. I have met with the General Manager and discussed the issues so he can meet with Housekeeping and Engineering. You should have an opportunity to change your room, if we have not met your guest room expectations. I am glad breakfast was a positive experience and the gym. Please give us another opportunity to serve your hotel needs. We will investigate what happened on this stay and correct the problems.
Auburndale, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

I recently stayed at the Doubletree in Richardson, Texas for four nights during a business trip. When I arrived the front desk staff was pleasant. I received a complimentary room upgrade without requesting it. Upon arriving at my room is was properly cleaned and there were no issues. Anytime I encountered hotel staff they were friendly and responded with a smile. The workout facility was better than average. If I were traveling through the greater Dallas area again I would definitely consider staying at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to comment on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a good visit when staying with us recently. The work out facility has all Precor Equipment, as required by Hilton so I am glad you took advantage of it. Your comments have been sent to each department to thank them for providing friendly service. I hope we will have an opportunity to serve your hotel needs in the future.