DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
maryland
“Nice stay”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

My hubby & I checked out of this hotel today. We usually like to stay at the homewood suites but they were fully booked. We had a standard studio with one king size bed.

Pros: CLEAN (thank GOD), prompt check in, help flu staff, did I say clean, great location right off I-75, We also got a complimentary fridge and microwave upon request although we were told that was based on availability. Great sleep number bed. Our room was cleaned promptly everyday, free parking, free wifi

Cons: tiny bathroom, no free breakfast ( no big deal), slightly shabby carpet (but clean), the lady at check out was a bit annoying, she kind of ignored us while waiting to check out pretending like she did not see us until we tried several times to get her attention but everyone else was courteous and nice.

I recommend the hotel and could possibly stay here again although my preference is still the Homewood suites.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you for your positive comments on the DoubleTree Richardson. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us. I am sorry the beds did not meet your expectation. They are the Full Size Double Beds and the guest rooms are very spacious but I could see it not being comfortable for two adults and two teenagers. I hope you will give us an opportunity to serve your hotel needs in the future.
Brenda

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Longview, United States
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I rate this hotel a perfect 10. We have stayed here multiple times and always treated with kindness and caring. Great staff and nice place to stay when in town for business or medical. We look forward to the visit.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
You are very kind to rate the hotel a ten. We appreciate your business and will pass this on to each department to share with our Employees. They make the hotel great. I hope we see you soon and have an opportunity to serve your hotel needs.
Spokane, WA
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I stay at this hotel every time I come to Dallas. The staff is always friendly and responsive to my needs. The woman in the gift shop is great! If anyone can sell me a stale candy bar, it is her. Jimmy is absolutely the best though. He has been the one face for the last five years that I have looked forward to seeing every time! This guy knows where to eat and how to handle tough customers. I don't know what they pay him but they should make it their mission to keep him on staff. All of my co-workers text me while I am in Richardson to make sure I say hello. Simply the best.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the outside looking towards 75. The inside rooms can get a bit loud.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for the positive review. I will pass your comments on to all the departments so the Department Heads can share them with the Associates. Jimmy is great and we are very lucky to have him on our staff. Once again thank you for your long partnership with the hotel. We hope to see you back soon.
Cedar Rapids, United States
Reviewed 19 November 2013

I had a great stay, I had a clean room and it was a successful trip. I ate in the hotel daily and enjoyed my meals there. I will recommend this hotel to others and have had many other instructors take my advice to stay there when they come to Richardson. I will continue to request this hotel for future stays.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you for recommending the DoubleTree by Hilton Dallas/Richardson to other persons. We appreciate your business and your feedback on the hotel. I have copied your comments to the other departments so they can know you enjoyed their service and efforts, during your stay. I hope we have you as our guest again in the near future.
Plymouth, MI, United States
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Excellent service and event planning! Linda, Tommy, and the rest of the team take terrific care of our group and we work to have our session at this location. We appreciate the food, facilities, and especially the service.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 20 November 2013
Thank you very much for your partnership. We appreciate the positive feedback and will make sure all departments receive your feedback. We hope to see you back soon.
Poway, United States
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Room was exactly as advertised. I have stayed here numerous times and never disappointed. The breakfast is excellent and the property is in a perfect location relative to freeway access and the family members I was visiting.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for taking time to review and comment on the DoubleTree Richardson. We appreciate you staying with us this month. I have passed your comments on to our Associates and it always is positive giving them feedback on their service and the quality of the guest rooms and breakfast. I hope we will see you soon.
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Recent stay was pleasant and uneventful. Staff very responsive yet personable and easy going. Upscale feel but casual atmosphere throughout. Good location with access to Richardson, Dallas, Plano, Addison, etc...Good restaurants in the area. Plenty of parking. Breakfast was good as I have come to expect from Hilton properties. Room was clean and quiet. A good value for the area.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Brenda W, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
We are happy the Staff was responsive to your needs. We will pass your comments on to all the departments. I am glad you enjoyed the area and easy access to many venues. The Food and Beverage Director was copied on your feedback for the Breakfast. We hope you will visit us again, soon.