“Great Clean Hotel”

Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Richland Hills
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Super nice hotel in an older section of Dallas. The hotel is very modern, super clean, accessible to the Richard Hills Mall and lots of restaurants. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel is about 30 minutes from the AT&T stadium if traffic is moving at a good pace. If you're on a tighter schedule, give yourself plenty of time to arrive as traffic in Dallas does tend to back up.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall

Reviewed 6 June 2014

This hotel was extremely clean, very nicely decorated and very conveniently located. This was our first stay and we couldn't have been more pleased. The breakfast area was clean, very extensive selection of food. The front desk manager, Cliff was outstanding! He used our names, remembered details and dressed very professionally. I requested a shower cap and Cliff went to another hotel across the parking lot to get me one as they were out - he didn't settle for "sorry, we're out". This is the only hotel we'll stay at when visiting Dallas/Fort Worth.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This was a surprisingly pleasant experience. After dealing with, what I felt was terrible service from Choice corporate, and so-so response from the hotel management, when I arrived the personnel were very cordial and really made for a great experience as far as hotels are concerned. The hotel is either newer or recently remodeled and it’s nice especially for the price. Pool, workout room, big breakfast area, great staff, I liked everything about this hotel. . . once I arrived. The food was better than average, the room was nicely decorated, clean, and updated. I prepaid at the cheaper rate and then wanted to change the date about 3 days later and move it out 1 week. They had plenty of availability but would prefer losing the customer to simply moving the date out. Granted their support is done overseas, but there is an art to telling customers, “We have your money so sorry about your screw up Buddy”, which they don’t have. I dealt with several people, then I was put on infinite hold or they just moved on. Really left me irritated.

Room Tip: Not sure how you could go wrong but the closer you are to the elevator, the better in my opinion
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank BCNDWorld
G M, Manager at Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding the hotel. We are so please that you enjoyed your stay.

I am sorry you felt the response from Corporate and Management was not as you would have liked it but you were aware when you made reservation that in return for receiving a deep discount you would not be able to change or alter the reservation. If this was not implemented strictly, then there would be no incentive to provide the discount and make managing this program very difficult.

Despite this, we did accommodate your request as a courtesy.

We do value you and Choice Privilege members and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

Stayed here for a weekend business trip and it was a great hotel. Good deal. Great location for looking for places to go eat or some shopping if you need it. Hotel was clean, good beds, got great nights of sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2014

I highly recommend this lovely hotel...the staff greets you as you enter the lobby and always treats you as though you are a very special guest. I've stayed here for the last few years when I travel to the area, and feel lucky that I found the hotel...it is magnificently maintained which is important....very comfortable in all respects....I refer to it as " my home away from home."

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2014

clean, very friendly staff, good location. If you are using a gps to find the hotel you must enter the address and use Hurst Texas. It did take us a bit to find the place. The rooms were quiet. I traveled alone with my son. I felt very safe.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Thank Travelinghockey... D
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Extremly nice hotel check in was very quick room very nice and clean would highly recommend if you are in this area book a room here you will not be disappointed. Easy access to loop 820 about 10 miles from AT & T Stadium Mall across the street.

Room Tip: if you know you are traveling do the advace purchase it will save some money on the room. my room wa...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
#1 of 6 in North Richland Hills
Hyatt Place Fort Worth/Hurst
Holiday Inn Hotel Express & Suites West Hurst
Hyatt Place Ft. Worth Historic Stockyards

Been to Comfort Suites Near Northeast Mall? Share your experiences!