“Hidden jem”

Jerry's Italian Bistro
Reviewed 10 December 2017

This is the kind of place you may drive by a hundred times and not notice it. My wife discovered it a few years back and we have enjoyed it ever since. Their fresh baked bread is real good and I also enjoy their house dressing. We have yet to find a dish we didn't enjoy. The staff is helpful and very friendly.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

pizza, calzone, Chicken Picata, Chicken Marsla all done well. Bread is great and comes with all meals.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Stopped into Jerry's Italian Bistro for Sunday lunch. The building is in need of updating, but that seems to lend itself to the Italian atmosphere. The staff was very attentive and explained tha menu in a knowledgeable manner. I was surprised to learn that they are a BYOB restaurant, something to remember for next time. All entree's come with fresh baked bread and house salad, I was disappoint that they didn't have Italian dressing, but the rest was great so not a deal breaker. I had the spaghetti with meat sauce, a large portion. The meat was seasoned perfectly and the spaghetti was done to perfection. My wife had the Tortalini with artichokes, mushrooms, with pink sauce, as good as any she ever had.....

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I have to say that Jerry's is the best redesign of an old Braum's that I have seen. The food is consistently good, from chicken dishes to calzones. The service is great for small groups. I am not impressed with the service once the group exceeds six.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Tablecloths, linen napkins and BYOB wine. Dark and fairly quiet dining room where the food is the star.

Their pizzas are excellent. New York style thin crust. Typical topping offerings.

Pastas are the usual, and appear to be house made. Every one I have tried has been excellent. Portions were substantial.

I tried the steak special last visit. Cooked perfectly, well seasoned and affordably priced. I'm watching the specials board for this one to reappear!