“Italian Maid in Richmond is my favorite for homemade Italian food”
Review of Italian Maid Cafe - CLOSED

Italian Maid Cafe
Price range: US$0 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Located in Historic Old Town Richmond.
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I posted this on google but also wanted to post it here because I think everyone should know how good this restaurant is.
The spaghetti sauce at the Italian Maid is so incredibly good. Don't tell my Italian father but it rivals his homemade sauce. It is a small restaurant and while some may feel the decor is not top notch and sophisticated it has a down home feel which we enjoy.

Everyone that works there has been super nice, helpful, and attentive. Every dish we have eaten has been excellent. It is my new favorite Italian restaurant. I prefer home cooking to chain restaurants...if you prefer delicious, fresh home cooking then this is the place for you. Did I mention the sauce is to die for? It is!! Yum. Check it out. We are going back for dinner tonight!

Reviewed 22 December 2012

I love this place! My favorites are the Marco Polo salad and the salmon with grilled vegetables (ask the chef if he will do it with the stuffed crab - to die for!) Though I try to not indulge in dessert, the fresh made offerings at Italian Maid Cafe are worth the calories - the rum cake is out of this world. The brother and sister owners are so nice, and so accomodating. This is the only place we go in town for a wonderful meal.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

when my birthday arrived, one with a big zero, we had a girls night out at the Italian Maid because we love the food, wines and service. Lanie, the co-owner was off, we called and begged her to join us, after all, this was a big birthday. we talked her into it, so she left what she was doing to come have a glass of wine with our group that has been going to her restaurant since it opened. we laughed and all acted like teenagers. Thank you Lanie for letting us invade your restaurant, and for coming out to join us in the rain ! Sorry it took so long to say thank you !Congrads on winning 'The Best Italian Food Restaurant in Fort Bend County" Very well deserved. We will be back, love the food, and have to have my fix at least once a week! Thank you too for all the Italian Maid does for the community, I read about it in the paper, how awesome to have a restaurant that gives so much to the community around them!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

I really enjoyed the shrimp orecchiette, crab stuffed mushrooms, and the Italian creme cake is too die for....they also have great service!!

Reviewed 11 November 2012

I went in with my girlfriend around 7:30 not expecting such great customer service! They are super friendly and really took care of us. We gorged on the never ending garlic bread and recieved our choice of soup, gumbo salad and stuff while we waited for our main course. Everything was delicious! I had the spaghetti and got two gigantic meat balls :) my girl got chicken Alfredo with Angel hair pasta. We thought it was so good that we took half it home for later haha overall the food was exceptional, the service was wonderful and comfortable and I'm definitely going back soon.