“Jalapeno Poppers!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Barbecue
Lake Jackson, Texas
“Jalapeno Poppers!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

I can't even THINK about the poppers here.....let alone everything else. These stuffed babies are dessert for me! Yum!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank BrendaSue0317

Lake Jackson
“Smokin' Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

This place opened in my back yard about 3 to 4 years back. They took over for a failed BBQ house that was in the same building. As soon as the man and wife got the place I could tell we had some keepers. The place got remodeled, cleaned up, and started serving real Texas BBQ. Stuffed Jalapenoes, chopped anything, smoked everything, this place is a little pricy but is so much better than the competitors in the area that it is worth the drive down Business 288 in Richwood to Taste the Difference. Me, my wife, 3 kids, mom, dad, father in law, and mother in law are regulars here. I cook my own BBQ in the back yard and trust me it's a mom and pop with great food with a variety of selection of plate dinners. Oh ya almost forgot, if you go promise yourself you will try the "Baked Potatoe Salad" they should have it patented.

2 Thank 4Freedom2u
Lexington, Kentucky
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2011

We were traveling through the area and saw all the cars in the parking lot. Always a good sign for a restaurant. We turned around and went back and were glad we did. We had a pulled pork sandwich which was wonderful. Nice faimily atmosphere. Friendly service. The wonderful BBQ smells will hit you at the door.

• Visited February 2011