First off, terrible is the best word to describe my experience. One night stay cost us $80. This hotel is worst than a $30 Motel 6. The room was so dirty. It had a musty smell. The furniture is in terrible shape. The wood is all chipped, the couches and chairs were stained. The tile in the restroom was broken and the wallpaper was peeling. This has got to be the worst Best Western I have been to, and it was very disappointing that it did not meet the expectations we had of said company. I felt like I had been ripped off. It cost way too much for what we were offered. Also, there was a cricket under our sink. That is so disturbing. It was loud and good thing we caught it and threw it out, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to sleep. I will never stay here again and I will let my friends and family know how terrible this place is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn & Suites Hotel provides great amenties and accommodations. In the heart of city. Walking distsnce to 10 restaurants and 10 shopping outlets ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rio Grande City Best Western
- Best Western Rio Grande City