“Terrible!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Rio Grande City
Reviewed 12 August 2013

First off, terrible is the best word to describe my experience. One night stay cost us $80. This hotel is worst than a $30 Motel 6. The room was so dirty. It had a musty smell. The furniture is in terrible shape. The wood is all chipped, the couches and chairs were stained. The tile in the restroom was broken and the wallpaper was peeling. This has got to be the worst Best Western I have been to, and it was very disappointing that it did not meet the expectations we had of said company. I felt like I had been ripped off. It cost way too much for what we were offered. Also, there was a cricket under our sink. That is so disturbing. It was loud and good thing we caught it and threw it out, otherwise we wouldn't have been able to sleep. I will never stay here again and I will let my friends and family know how terrible this place is.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank philip0424

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Dirty, noisy, thin walls, loud vents in restrooms, crickets everywhere, uncomfortable bed, bed what seemed like a diaper under the sheets. I stayed with a group of people for a conference who all shared a similar experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 5 August 2013

The pool was so dirty and it was green! We couldn't even enjoy it plus the ghetto people inside the pool. The WiFi didn't even work! We woke up to find 3 crickets in the toilet and one off to the side! The entire hotel was infested with crickets, they were everywhere! People are rude and inattentive! The breakfast was lame, did not have good selection. My family will never stay there again and you shouldn't either!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

It is a good option for a couple nights and business purpose. The location is good. Near to a Cinemax and other shopping centers. Chilis restaurfant pretty close. Staff attention was good and fast. I needed to exchange a bulb for a lamp and they did it right away.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We visited my elderly grandmother in south texas, this was the worst hotel that I have ever stayed at.

It seemed like nefarious business was happening in the shadows of the parking lot. The hotel at 9am was running out of breakfast, the staff really didn't pay any attention to us or the front desk area. the room was cluttered with trash just underneath the bed skirting.

I informed Mr. Aman Sandhu, of the situation, he has never followed up with me. What a waste of money, We never felt secure there. I am so happy we only stayed the one there.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We stayd in room 207 for 2 nites an we slept like babies..r room was very clean an da bed was so comfortable..we had plenty of space in da room..the water pressure of the shower was not strong tho..a little disapointd there but stil not bad..the room was awsom an a denys rite nxt to da motel was a big plus...for da room bein a smokin room it really smelld fresh an clean..

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed 19 March 2008

Have stayed here on regular visits but this time I was so disappointed! You are much better off at the Holiday Inn. You reserve a room - pay with a credit card and then they do not hold your room.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!