“Great place! Clean and friendly!!”

Riviera Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Riviera
Staples, Minnesota
“Great place! Clean and friendly!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

Upon arrival the clerk was the most friendliest person I've ever met in a hotel/motel business. We have 2 small dogs that he also made friends with. Our room was large very clean and the pool was just as equally wonderful. Anybody traveling threw you should deffinatley give them a try. We were very impressed

• Stayed July 2014
Joseph L, General Manager at Riviera Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
We always like hearing that guests enjoy our Texas Style Friendliness and Hospitality and it was a pleasure having both you and your furry friends in our Pet Friendly hotel. Our clean and spacious accommodations, as well as our sparkling splash pool, are all intended to provide a wonderful stay for our guests. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future so that you may experience the ongoing enhancements we continue to make at the Riviera Inn & Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Galveston Island, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Great staff very clean rooms nice for hole family the pool is great wash and dryer area is clean and free extra large parking places the prices are very competitive been here for over 60 days and will be here for at least another 90 days . Have at least 6 other workers staying here as well all think the same it is a great place to stay . checked in may of 2014 will be here probably until sept or oct of 2014.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Joseph L, General Manager at Riviera Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
bobp1958,

We are pleased that you are enjoying your accommodations and the various hotel amenities that we provide. You are the first to mention our extra large parking spaces which are 30% wider than a regular parking space. The bigger spaces allow for easy in/out access for our guests and their vehicles, without being crowded by the vehicle parked next to you.

As you have seen since your arrival in May, we are constantly working to enhance the hotel for guests, and we look forward to sharing the improvements with you and your coworkers.
Riviera, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

5 star Management & Staff @ a fraction of the price. I travel the Nation as a Wind Turbine Technician and The Riviera Inn & Suites, Riviera, TX is setting the bar high vs. the competitors I've stayed with. Expect to be greeted with a smile, and treated like a dignitary. The rooms are kept in outstanding condition, with perks such as free laundry facility, great pool, and a comfortable deck area for socializing. Several food locations are within hundreds of yards, and the City of Kingsville is a 15 minute drive. If you are in the area searching for a quiet clean Hotel with very fare rates look no further!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jeffery T
JeffreyT,

The staff and I thank you for the 5 star rating that you have given us. Providing Traditional Texas Hospitality and a good value to our guests is always amongst our top priorities.

I am happy that you enjoyed our updated patio. Immediately after being renovated the patio became a popular place for our guests to "meet and greet", and enjoy the peaceful and relaxing setting that the patio area and the quiet town of Riviera provides.
Pittsburg, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great place to stay.

The people who own this place are awesome! So friendly & helpful they make you feel like family the moment that you walk thru the door and that isn't something that you find everywhere- my fiancé & I as well as several of our coworkers stay here on a regular bases and love this place!

Rooms:
are very spacious and clean! Beds are great comfortable as well as pillows! Each room has night stands and desk as well as fridge and microwave. TV and entertainment center. even with all those items you still have plenty of moving room so you don't feel crowded. which is great especially for us because were truck drivers.
Bathrooms are also spacious - the showers work great and have the perfect balance of water pressure. Towels are soft too! normal don't get that at motels but here you do which is awesome because I hate towels that feel like sandpaper
AC in the rooms work wonderful and in south Texas that is an important thing- there have been several times I've had to turn it up because it gets too cold in there!

There is a pool that is super clean - see them cleaning it everyday that were there. They just added new pool furniture so you have somewhere to lay out :) also have pool towels so you don't have to use the ones from your room.

Wifi is available here and it works great - never had any problems with it even with the motel sold out the internet always works great.

Were truck drivers so we stay at motels a lot but this is one of the best places that we've ever stayed at - and will continue to stay at while in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Brittany_Ann110,

We are glad that you found our staff to be "awesome". In my 30+ years in the Hospitality Industry I have never had a single customer at my hotels, but I have had hundreds of thousands of guests in our "home", that are indeed an extension of our family.

It is good to see that you enjoyed your accommodations and the hotel amenities. It is our ongoing goal to make every guest stay experience better and better each time that they visit with us. The hotel staff and I look forward to having you as a guest in our home again in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014

I have been here since November 2013 and with new management I have seen such improvements to this Inn. The rooms are very clean and spacious, they have a fridge and microwave. There is suites with extra room for setting up an office that would include a jacuzzi tub to relax in or there is rooms like mine that I love that allows me to cook healthy meals on my stove top burners. Microwave and fridge makes a delightful home away from home. The pool is lovely to jump into after a long hot day at work in the South Texas sun it is very clean and well balanced at all times. And the management and staff do their utmost to provide a clean, quiet and presentable stay. Come on in and say hi. I will certainly hope to be back!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Joseph L, General Manager at Riviera Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
Joey G,
Thank you for comments concerning your stay at the Riviera Inn & Suites. Since the hotel came under new management and ownership in December 2013, my staff and I have consistently worked to provide clean, comfortable, and respectable accommodations for travelers. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our Sparkling Splash Pool. It took a lot of effort to prepare this amenity for our guests, and I am glad that you enjoyed it. I am especially happy to hear that our staff provided the quality of service that you deserve; we pride ourselves on providing "Traditional Texas Hospitality"
Dallas, Texas
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I will say, the clerk was very nice and helpful, and the room was overall clean and secure. Otherwise, the place was not good. The electronic locks weren't working on the doors, so the clerk had to escort me to my room with a master key any time I had to re-enter. I couldn't find the remote for the TV. My neighbors were noisy (not particularly the management's fault). It was one of those places where there were just a million little small things that add up. If you're heading north, best keep going on to Kingsville. If you're heading south, either push on to the Valley or turn back around to Kingsville.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
El Paso, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

As a truck driver I have been here many times, with the prior owners (eeww) and now the new owners. The rooms are much better than before, clean and yes coffee - not from prior customers. It was nice to see the new owners making some changes to make the rooms look the way they should.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Riviera
Hampton Inn Kingsville
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn
#1 of 4 in Falfurrias
Americas Best Value Inn - Bishop / Kingsville

Been to Riviera Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!