“Great burger. Alittle pricey”

Twisted Root Burger Co.
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Roanoke
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
“Great burger. Alittle pricey”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We come here often for a great burger. It's always busy, but worth it. The burgers aren't cheap, so don't be surprised to throw down $30. The onion straws are SO good. I like them better than the fries. PLus, they make their own root beer. It's really, really good. My kids love the mini corn dogs. It's a really fun, family experience. We bring our out of town company and everyone asks to come a second time before they leave.

• Visited December 2013

Dallas, Texas, United States
“Saturday Afternoon Cheat”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

If you are in the mood to cheat a little, have one of the best burgers in Dallas - located in Deep Ellum, this burger joint is fantastic. The burgers are delicious and the onion strings are awesome. Come in hungry! The only draw back is that you have to pay for parking at a meter. So bring quarters.

Visited October 2013
Canyon, Texas
“Great Burgers, Awesome Pickles!!!”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

This place serves great burgers!!! If I did not want beef, I could have chosen from several different meats, while the only two that stood out to me were Kangaroo and Bison. I had the "Sexy Hawaiian" burger. It was cooked perfectly to my taste. It was juicy and the ham on it was flavorful. The service was friendly and the atmosphere is fun!!!
It is absolutely worth returning to!!!

• Visited October 2013
Orcutt, California, USA
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Found this place when we got lost after a detour took us off the highway. Excellent burgers and great atmosphere. They have rotating exotic meats. Camel burger was the special they day we visited. Highly recommend everyone passing close make the trip. It's worth it

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“My favorite burger joint”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I don't understand the bad reviews. The place has never seemed dirty when I went there, and the staff seems pretty friendly. The burgers, for me at least, have been juicy and the fries were pretty darn good too. I'd like to know what burger places are better than this. Maybe because I've gone during lunch hours so I don't get to see it when it is very busy.

Got the Frito Bandito(w/out the fritos) two weeks ago and had the mushroom burger a while back and have been very satisfied. Think the burgers are too big though, would love room for one of their shakes. Had one a while back and it was awesome. Love the fact that if your adventurous you can try a kangaroo or alligator burger. Pretty crazy :p

• Visited August 2013