“Good veggie tacos and spicy queso blanco”
Review of Tacos & Avocados

Tacos & Avocados
Ranked #11 of 68 Restaurants in Roanoke
Cuisines: Mexican
Dallas, Texas
“Good veggie tacos and spicy queso blanco”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I stopped here with two kids and we really enjoyed it. We were there for an early lunch, so it wasn't very busy and the place was nice and clean. I loved the watermelon iced tea and the fried avocados. The veggie taco was delicious and my kids enjoyed their chicken and brisket tacos. The people working there were friendly and I'll happily go back.

• Visited March 2014

“AWESOME TACOS!”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

These tacos are amazing! Be forewarned though, you pay by the taco. I like it cause I try a new taco everytime. Skip the rice and beans though, it taste like canned crap. Guacamoles are worth it and so are the avocado fries. Service is awesome!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lindsay C
Weatherford, Texas
“Absolutely Delicious!!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

We just stumbled upon this place and absolutely loved it. The atmosphere is so cute. They have indoor/outdoor seating, adorable little $1 homemade popsicles for on your way out the door, all types of bottled sodas and beers on ice. The food was absolutely delicious and very reasonably priced. The portions sizes were huge and the second time we visited I actually ordered something a little smaller! We are now frequent diners here and very highly recommend this place to all of our friends.

• Visited June 2013
Trophy Club, Texas
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Dark atmosphere, and lack of cleanliness. I should have recognize their advertisement of "T & A" as not consistent with the Roanoke, a family oriented destination. I will avoid and go elsewhere.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank James L
Richardson, Texas
“Wide variety of Good tacos, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I had a good dinner with a friend at Tacos & Avacados. They have a wide variety of interesting tacos including Ribeye steak, fried chicken, and 3 little pigs(pork, chorizo, and bacon). It was all very good except if you get a taco with the bleu cheese dressing, it really overpowers the taste of the rest of the taco. My fried chicken taco looked really good on the menu, then the bleu cheese dressing took over the whole flavor of the taco. Just way too much or way too potent. You walk up to the counter and order, then wait for your number to be called. We went on a Saturday evening and it was pretty crowded. Smaller sized tacos so the dinner for 8.99 with only 2 tacos included may not be enough, even with the rice and beans. The beans were not good.

• Visited July 2013

Been to Tacos & Avocados? Share your experiences!