“A WONDERFUL JOURNEY”

The Classic Cafe at Roanoke
Reserve with OpenTable
The Classic Cafe at Roanoke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Roanoke
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Denton
Description: The Classic Cafe is a relaxing, cozy cottage serving original New American cuisine.
Fort Worth, Texas
“A WONDERFUL JOURNEY”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

With over 15 dining occasions under my belt. I can attest the CLASSIC CAFE is the real thing A wonderful dinner experience. But the true decadence is a longgg lunch. The 3 entrees for $25 is the real market deal. Private and always treated like royalty; one almost feels that it could be so wrong. But, hell... you earned it

Visited April 2014

texas
“Consistently Fabulous”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have to confess, I forget about Classic Café. But every time I go, I am blown away by the quality of the food and the professional service. They have a garden behind the restaurant and grow a lot of their herbs and vegetables...its so fresh. I had the trout and it was amazing! The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. The owners always seem to be there and are checking on every table to make sure everyone is happy. We sat in the room with a singer quietly serenading us...what a treat. I also appreciate that it does not cost a ridiculous amount of money to enjoy a meal that easily rivals some of the best food I've ever had. I plan to make this a regular place...thanks Classic Café for a wonderful evening.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank texasgirl020
dallas, tx
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a true classic”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

the food is made fresh with ingredients from their garden. the other restaurants in roanoke tx are good, but the classic cafe is a special treat.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank traveler-girl_2033
texas
“Been gone too long”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

It had been way too long since we'd been to the Classic Cafe. When we received an email with their features last week we immediately called for a reservation. Potato-crusted smoked trout cakes with scallion garlic aioli was the seafood choice and creole-marinated beef tenderloin medallions topped with gorgonzola cream sauce the meat. Both were outstanding and service was great. We won't wait so long for our next visit.

• Visited February 2014
Fort Worth, Texas
“Outstanding Restaurant”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We have eaten here five or six times and it is always good. Have been for our last two anniversaries. The owners are very friendly and serve delicious food and wine. Only complaint that we have ever had is that last time the hostess seated a single person right next to us - and I mean right next to us - close enough that whispering would still be heard. Clearly she had been instructed to not give a single diner a table for four but we were the only one's in there and it was a slow lunch day - not dinner. But we will go back!

• Visited January 2014