“Great food”

The Classic Cafe at Roanoke
Reserve with OpenTable
The Classic Cafe at Roanoke is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Roanoke
Price range: US$31 - US$80
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Denton
Description: The Classic Cafe is a relaxing, cozy cottage serving original New American cuisine.
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Cute place in Roanoke. Service is always good and food is consistent. Use fresh ingredients from their garden when available which is a nice touch! Nice menu selections for lunch and dinner!

Date of visit: May 2013

Reviewed 17 April 2014

With over 15 dining occasions under my belt. I can attest the CLASSIC CAFE is the real thing A wonderful dinner experience. But the true decadence is a longgg lunch. The 3 entrees for $25 is the real market deal. Private and always treated like royalty; one almost feels that it could be so wrong. But, hell... you earned it

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I have to confess, I forget about Classic Café. But every time I go, I am blown away by the quality of the food and the professional service. They have a garden behind the restaurant and grow a lot of their herbs and vegetables...its so fresh. I had the trout and it was amazing! The staff was very attentive and knowledgeable. The owners always seem to be there and are checking on every table to make sure everyone is happy. We sat in the room with a singer quietly serenading us...what a treat. I also appreciate that it does not cost a ridiculous amount of money to enjoy a meal that easily rivals some of the best food I've ever had. I plan to make this a regular place...thanks Classic Café for a wonderful evening.

Date of visit: March 2014
1  Thank texasgirl020
Reviewed 8 March 2014

the food is made fresh with ingredients from their garden. the other restaurants in roanoke tx are good, but the classic cafe is a special treat.

Date of visit: January 2014
1  Thank traveler-girl_2033
Reviewed 7 March 2014

It had been way too long since we'd been to the Classic Cafe. When we received an email with their features last week we immediately called for a reservation. Potato-crusted smoked trout cakes with scallion garlic aioli was the seafood choice and creole-marinated beef tenderloin medallions topped with gorgonzola cream sauce the meat. Both were outstanding and service was great. We won't wait so long for our next visit.

Date of visit: February 2014

Been to The Classic Cafe at Roanoke? Share your experiences!