Days Inn Robstown
US$169
US$148
Hotels.com
US$107
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Northwest(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$125
US$108
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsyogurtwould stay here againbreakfastbedfridge
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is a wonderful hotel. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spotless and smelled fresh. The bed was sooooo comfortable. The breakfast was tasty. The pool looked inviting but we forgot our swimsuits. We will stay here again when visiting our family in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 5 April 2014

It was disgusting. Avoid!

We stayed there a week ago. Lobby smells like indian food. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE indian food, just dont want to smell it in the lobby.

Room smelled weird. Toiled plugged. Called the front desk and the lady told me that she will let me use the plunger. Thanx. Key worked, then didn’t. Shower looked dirty.

Continental breakfast is a JOKE! there was barely anything there. Again, you have to eat it while smelling indian food. For the price we paid, I want my money back. By far, the worst stay we have ever had. Somehow can’t post a picture here, you can check my yelp review with pictures

Room Tip: Please stay away
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Nothing special, but a good value. Saved time on our trip to South Padre Island by avoiding detour into Corpus Christi to find an equal or better hotel at higher cost. Clean. Quiet. Will stay again on our way to SOuth Padre Island.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The room was great, very spacious with a full size refrigerator, mini stove top and microwave. However, there was a used washcloth that was overlooked by the cleaning staff, other staff was not very welcoming or friendly and the breakfast consisted of a waffle maker and cereal with not enough places to sit. We went to Denny's for breakfast instead. For the price I expected more from this hotel. Will not be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 10 March 2014

A worthwhile place to stay that's conveniently located for business or pleasure. Also, not far from corpus. Room was nice and included a kitchen, nice property.
A lesson learned....I thought I had booked with Days Inn but found out Expedia actually booked me. There was no indication of this when I booked online. The desk clerk told me I paid 20% more because of this...what a surprise. he recommended calling directly to avoid this in the future.

Room Tip: not all room have the kitchen. some have a refer/mw.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business