“Location”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Robstown
Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you need to stay in the Robstown area, this is the only choice. Highway construction hampers access right now. Breakfast bar had aged fruit, only hi-carb selections. Plan to find a healthy breakfast elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 2 May 2014

The Inn is clean and comfortable. We enjoyed a nice continental breakfast which included breakfast tacos! Location is convenient to Corpus Christi. My grandchildren like the pool. Check-in and out was very easy. The aquarium in the lobby is a very nice touch!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This was my first stay at this hotel, little hard to get to it because there's a lot's of construction on the road, Hotel has Good rooms to stay at. The staff at reception was very rude when I called asking for price and directions. It's far from restaurants and shopping centers. If you are thinking in having Breakfast, avoid it!!! It's good just to rest..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I should have known better when the name of the hotel was Tropic Inn... there was nothing remotely tropical about this place.

We stayed at this hotel during a weekend when the area was packed with people. I called around trying to find a room and was told they had one available. I had already looked at prices online and the room was listed at $129. I was afraid the room would be booked if I made the reservation online so I told them we would take it while on the phone. The rate was never discussed. When we arrived, it was late but I noticed the last item we signed said $179 was charged to our card but I was never given a receipt. I planned to look at it when we received our checkout paperwork the next morning. However, when I wake up there is no bill under the door. BUT on the back of the door, there is a sign that says "Maximum room rate $149". When I asked the front desk for a receipt it showed our rate was $159. When I mentioned the differences I was told the online price is "always different" and that the sign on the back of the door was old. I asked to speak to the manager and was told they wouldn't be in until 12 - after check out. Convenient. Still waiting to get an answer...

All toiletries are in bulk - no travel size shampoo. Which is fine except they had to buy the cheapest crap they could find. I had to use shampoo to get the conditioner out of my hair. The breakfast was awful. Not much selection and once again everything was in bulk. Which was fine... if they would refill stuff as it ran out. The burrito that was supposed to be bacon, egg and potato was just potato.

I travel a lot for work and normally stay at IGH properties... now I know why!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank okeygrrl
Reviewed 4 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a Wedding in Robstown, it was a great hotel, easy to find and close to everything. The staff was very nice and breakfast was nice and hot with a variety to choose from. We stayed in a suite and it was very room and had a fridge, microwave and stove top.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Hotel has a very good location for enter and exit the Freeway system. In addition the check in is quick and the staff helps you with your request. It's a good value for your money. Need a Hotel in the Southern Los Angeles area check out this Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014

good just not happy about losing out on my points everything else was fine i just dont ungerstand what there deal was i paid for those rooms just like the one i stayed in it not right they make there own rules on ur point system like i said in servey i have stayed at many of ur motels and this is first that has done this

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Robstown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi NW-Calallen
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#35 of 81 in Corpus Christi
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Ch...
#25 of 81 in Corpus Christi
Days Inn Robstown
Days Inn Robstown
#1 of 4 in Robstown
Executive Inn
Executive Inn
#4 of 4 in Robstown

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!