“Wonderful, wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Rockdale
Rockdale, Texas
“Wonderful, wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is the most beautiful quaint place I have ever seen in the US. Quaint room, not big, but has everything you need. My daughter and I love this place. We picked it off the internet on our way from Dallas to Corpus Christi. So glad we choose this place to stay
Catherine Vaughn

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stumbled upon this place by referral. Rooms are clean, grounds are immaculate. Love the family owned atmosphere. Relaxing place to stay. The outdoor sitting area is peaceful, a great place to sit and read while listening to the birds chirp in the trees. Beautifully landscaped and cared for.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Carguy4
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed here while my husband was running a Tough Mudder in Rockdale. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. They invited us to check in early and gave us late check out to work with the race schedule. The rooms was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely come back when we are in this part of Texas!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

Not only are the owners more than generous with their customer service, but the pride they must feel is displayed in every beautiful detail in each of the rooms. The rooms are not only beautiful, comfortable, and immaculate, but they contain various historical relics that far exceed any other hotel. They have been more than generous to my girlfriend and I, which is why we just travel to Rockdale to stay with them for a weekend getaway. Honestly, words cannot fully describe the wonder that Rainbow Courts provides, and I can personally guarantee that, when you decide to stay there, you will never see another hotel experience come close to Rainbow Courts. I don't write reviews, but I had to share my thoughts in the hopes that others get the chance to experience we have there. In fact, after long discussions with the owners, as well as our incomparable experiences there, my girlfriend and I are considering spending our honeymoon there when things move forward in our relationship. Job well done you guys!!! I look forward to our next visit with you!

Room Tip: any room is outstanding. I had the pleasure in staying in several and they are all wonderful! If you...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Josh N
Carbondale, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have stayed at Rainbow Courts three times in the past two years because it feels more like being in a bedroom of a fine home rather than in a motel, and the rates are very reasonable. The rooms are individually furnished with quality items and they are kept immaculate. The quiet setting, comfortable bed and quality linens contribute to a good night's rest. The staff is also very helpful, friendly, and courteous.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Kerrville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

If you are looking for a CLEAN, comfortable room, this is the place to stay in Rockdale. Dan, Joan, and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was beautifully decorated, very comfortable bed, and very, very clean bathroom. Beautiful and peaceful court yard area, too. On top of all this, the rates are very affordable. We've already booked are next stay in a few months.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Seguin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Rainbow Courts is the best motel I've ever had the pleasure staying at. I visited Rockdale on business and had an interview in Cameron the next day.
I booked a one room, one night stay. When I checked in, Dan upgraded me to the GORGEOUS executive sweet for free! The motel is classy and has a rich history behind it, the room I stayed in was the same room Tennessee Williams stayed in.
Rainbow Courts is the perfect example of southern charm and the service is second to none. It is the only motel I will stay at in the Rockdale area. Hopefully, I'll have the treat of staying there again very soon!

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockdale
Days Inn Rockdale Texas
Days Inn Rockdale Texas
#2 of 4 in Rockdale
Americas Best Value Inn - Rockdale
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#4 of 4 in Rockdale
Budget Host Inn & Suites Cameron

Been to Rainbow Courts? Share your experiences!