“So glad we found Rainbow Courts! Charming and gracious!”
Review of Rainbow Courts

Rainbow Courts
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Rockdale
Cedar Park, Texas
“So glad we found Rainbow Courts! Charming and gracious!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Rainbow Courts exceeded our expectations. We were looking for a unique place to go for our 10th Anniversary and we were treated to an exceptional weekend by staying at the Rainbow Courts. The owners and staff made everything wonderful and they were beyond gracious. This amazing small property has a delightful energy and stunning grounds. Our room (called The Garden Room) topped ANY hotel or motel that we've stayed in. I have travelled from New York to San Francisco and stayed in some really nice hotels...this one beats ALL of them...in style, amenities, charm, space, cleanliness, character...EVERYTHING! We will definitely be going back...again and again!
Be sure to look up the history of this historic little motor court. By the way...The Garden Room has been restored and remodelled to perfection with all of the modern necessities and yet somehow they were able to capture and hold the charm and feeling of a by-gone era when the world moved at a different pace. Beautifully landscaped with lots of details that make the experience even more spectacular. I could go on and on...We were thrilled with our stay at Rainbow Courts. Thank you for a ton of memories and we are recommending this place to everyone we talk to! Oh...I forgot to mention...it is a great value!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank T S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Kyle, Texas
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I were getting married in a nearby small town, and most of our guests were staying in Rockdale at another establishment. We wanted to stay away from everyone else, so we booked our room at Rainbow Courts! The staff was very courteous when I called to book the room and I was very excited based on the pictures I had seen online. The day of my wedding, I was a little stressed out, so I called the hotel to see if I could check in early (at 11:30) so that I could have some solitude and relax a bit before my hair appointment. The guests that were staying in our room had not checked out yet, so I was unable to check in early. About 5 minutes later, I got a call from the sweet lady at the front desk, offering me an upgraded room for the same price, and I could check in right away. She said that she could "sense the stress in my voice". I raced over and checked into the the gorgeous carriage house. The room was beautifully decorated!! I was able to get ready for my wedding in peace and when I arrived back at the venue, I was a totally different person! It is so nice to see genuine customer service nowadays. They went above and beyond to accommodate me. I would be providing this same rating, even if we hadn't received this upgrade. Again, the staff was wonderful, and the room was simply amazing! The smaller rooms are just as quaint! This hotel is truly a gem!!!! I go to Rockdale often for family gatherings and my husband and I have decided that we will stay at Rainbow Courts every time we are in town!!

Room Tip: The carriage house is amazing!!! But you can't go wrong with any of the rooms at Rainbow Courts...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Rockdale, Texas
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is the most beautiful quaint place I have ever seen in the US. Quaint room, not big, but has everything you need. My daughter and I love this place. We picked it off the internet on our way from Dallas to Corpus Christi. So glad we choose this place to stay
Catherine Vaughn

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Stumbled upon this place by referral. Rooms are clean, grounds are immaculate. Love the family owned atmosphere. Relaxing place to stay. The outdoor sitting area is peaceful, a great place to sit and read while listening to the birds chirp in the trees. Beautifully landscaped and cared for.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Carguy4
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed here while my husband was running a Tough Mudder in Rockdale. The owners are very friendly and accommodating. They invited us to check in early and gave us late check out to work with the race schedule. The rooms was very clean and comfortable. We will definitely come back when we are in this part of Texas!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 3 May 2014

Not only are the owners more than generous with their customer service, but the pride they must feel is displayed in every beautiful detail in each of the rooms. The rooms are not only beautiful, comfortable, and immaculate, but they contain various historical relics that far exceed any other hotel. They have been more than generous to my girlfriend and I, which is why we just travel to Rockdale to stay with them for a weekend getaway. Honestly, words cannot fully describe the wonder that Rainbow Courts provides, and I can personally guarantee that, when you decide to stay there, you will never see another hotel experience come close to Rainbow Courts. I don't write reviews, but I had to share my thoughts in the hopes that others get the chance to experience we have there. In fact, after long discussions with the owners, as well as our incomparable experiences there, my girlfriend and I are considering spending our honeymoon there when things move forward in our relationship. Job well done you guys!!! I look forward to our next visit with you!

Room Tip: any room is outstanding. I had the pleasure in staying in several and they are all wonderful! If you...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Josh N
Carbondale, Illinois
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I have stayed at Rainbow Courts three times in the past two years because it feels more like being in a bedroom of a fine home rather than in a motel, and the rates are very reasonable. The rooms are individually furnished with quality items and they are kept immaculate. The quiet setting, comfortable bed and quality linens contribute to a good night's rest. The staff is also very helpful, friendly, and courteous.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockdale
Days Inn Rockdale Texas
Budget Host Inn & Suites Cameron
No photo provided
The Surrey Inn
#1 of 3 in Caldwell

Been to Rainbow Courts? Share your experiences!