Days Inn Rockdale Texas
Quality Inn(Rockdale)
US$73
US$65
QualityInn
Americas Best Value Inn - Rockdale(Rockdale)(Great Value!)
Rainbow Courts(Rockdale)
Official Site
US$123
US$86
The Surrey Inn(Caldwell)
US$80
Taylor Village Inn(Taylor)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$104
Agoda.com
US$126
HIExpress.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdesk managerroom was cleannice hoteltexasmotelfuneralinternet
Reviewed 8 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
MEDICINE PARK
Reviewed 6 October 2012

We were on our way to a convention and needed a stopover to break the trip. I was hoping for the best when I made the reservation online. Using the price and pictures on the internet, I made my choice. The location was a little difficult to navigate, but thanks to the staff....managed to find my way back on the Hwy when departure came.

The room was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast wasn't the best but was adequate. I used to manage a ski lodge so am a little more critical than most. I am staying in a 5 star upper line hotel at the moment, and I can find just as many little defects there as this inn. Nothing that a little paint touch ups and some more attention to maintenace details but would highly recommend this inn to the traveler.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Thank you for your review. We always welcome constructive feedback to improve the quality and level of guest satisfaction.
We are actually in the process of repainting the interior of the property to maintain our high standards along with updating the fitness center.
We will continue to listen to our guests and do all we can to provide a good night stay. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 12 September 2012

‘Excellent Stay”.

I was travelling south when we stopped for the night. We initially went to the hotel next door but the front desk lady was rude to my wife, so we decided to try this place. Glad we did, they had comfortable beds and a full hot breakfast!…… I will be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 5m1thJ0hn
DaysInnRockdale, Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2012

Thank you for your stay, we certainly pride our selves on providing exemplary customer service.
Glad you enjoyed the free hot breakfast.

Reviewed 11 September 2012

The General Manager – I remember his name was Don, was extremely courteous and he gave me a great rate as I was going to be working in Rockdale for a month. I really enjoyed staying in and staff was also very nice and the pleasant environment and the deal made my staying very happy,

Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul B
DaysInnRockdale, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2012

We try to be competitive with our rates, and hope to offer value for money for our guests. Thank you.
Don

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Without a doubt the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. I killed 7 crickets IN my room over a 2 night stay. Found one even in my bed. Carpets were extremely dirty as well. I wouldn't stay here ever again, I'd rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business