“Meeting Room”

Days Inn Rockdale Texas
Days Inn Rockdale Texas
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Rockdale
Reviewed 18 March 2014

I travel to Rockdale about 2 times a year and always stay at the Days Inn to carry out employment interviews. I usually conduct the meetings in their lobby but this particularly morning they were busy with guests so the front desk lady who recognized me, suggested I was more than welcome to use their meeting room. It never crossed my mind that they had a meeting room as all the other hotels in Rockdale do not………….Excellent Service, couldn’t be happier!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Thank you for your review. My staff and I are extremely happy to provide this service, I have identified the front desk staff and she has expressed her gratitude towards your appreciation.
The meeting is used regularly by our guests and also external parties wanting to rent a space for their events. Please let us know on your next visit if we can be of any assistance should you require these services.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My kids and I were on Spring Break this week and decided to visit my dad in Rockdale, Tx. I normally stay here at the Days Inn when I visit. I have nothing but great things to say about Mr. Donald and his staff. He and his staff are some of the most helpful and friendliest people in the hotel industry. On this particular trip, Mr. Donald went the extra mile to help me afford my 3 day, 2 night stay. He gave me a a sizeable discount right on the spot! Mr. Donald, your're the man!! The rooms are always, clean, neat, and comfortable. Thanks to Donald and his staff my kids and I had another GREAT stay at The Days Inn & Suites in Rockdale, TX!!!

• Stayed: March 2014
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

My staff and I are excited to read your positive review. I conveyed your observations to all staff and they along with me are very appreciative.
Part of the charm in Rockdale, TX is the warm hospitality and this is extended to the service we provide here. I am glad to hear your kids had a great time. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

We were on our way to Dallas and it was getting late so we stopped at the Days Inn here. The room was clean and comfortable. In the morning check out we decided to pull our car up front before having breakfast and then leave for Dallas. However, the car would not start, next thing I know Donald came outside and asked if we were ok, he must of seen us struggling to get the car started. He could see me getting distressed, so he suggested that we go back in and have breakfast while he took a look at it. He jump started the vehicle with his own truck, I could see him doing all this whilst my wife and I were enjoying having their complimentary hot breakfast.
Donald was great…… we are so thankful to the service he provided and the lovely breakfast. We will definitely recommend to other snow birds.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff and I always look to create added value to your stay by providing exceptional service.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Arrived at the hotel from a long road trip and was very exhausted. The front desk lady was fast at getting me checked in to my room which I greatly appreciated being that I was so tired. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable I slept great. Then to wake up to a great breakfast......I was pleased all the way around, will definitely return again

Room Tip: Very quiet and relaxing
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am excited to hear you had a wonderful stay with us. We do try to recognize the needs of the customer and our staff are trained to accommodate fast but courteous check inns. The staff join me in thanking you and we hope to see you next time you need a great nights stay in Rockdale.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

Had a great time on my trip, went to see some family and just picked a random hotel that i got a great deal on and was very pleasantly surprised! right when i got in the door- there were a couple of people checking in, but right away someone came out from the back, which actually ended up being the manager, to help check me in. after check in he took my girlfriends bags and helped us to our room - service was great! my room was extremely clean and well managed- I requested my room to be cleaned while i was out and it was done to perfection! I only stayed for 2 nights but i couldn't be more impressed with a days inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your wonderful review, we at the Days Inn aim to provide superior service to ensure our guests are 100% satisfied with the stay with us. I have shared your comments with the staff and they are delighted and appreciative of your observations. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Very disappointed in our stay. We stayed in this hotel 3 years ago and were very pleased. On this visit the staff seemed incompetent not only when placing the reservation but also when checking in. Then when we got to our room the blanket had rips and holes in it and the water from the faucet came out brown and was undrinkable. In the morning there was very little hot water at 7:30 in the morning. We don't plan to return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you staying with us. I am sorry to hear you had a regrettable incident. We are currently looking into the incident and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the situation further. Please feel to contact me directly, daysinnrockdale@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 9 January 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Donald B, General Manager at Days Inn Rockdale Texas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rockdale
Rainbow Courts
Rainbow Courts
#1 of 4 in Rockdale
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#4 of 4 in Rockdale
Americas Best Value Inn - Rockdale
Budget Host Inn & Suites Cameron

Been to Days Inn Rockdale Texas? Share your experiences!