“Terrible”

Ranked #21 of 33 Restaurants in Rockdale
Cuisines: American
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2013

Placed an order over the phone. When I went to pick up they told me they would be right with me. I waited forever. Then I lulled up to the window and employee just stared at me. And never once opened the windw to help me so I just drove off.

Visited June 2013

Cut Off, La
“great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2013

The Texas Burger is part of the Subway. We ate at the Texas Burger. Wonderful breakfast burrito! Very big with sausage, egg, cheese and tater tots.

• Visited March 2013
Bluffton,Tx
“Nice place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2013

The Subway and Texas Burger are next to each other,which means you can eat healthy or eat bad.
Both place are clean,the staff at the subway are nice,the subs are great,and the price is just right.

Visited March 2012
Bullard, Texas
“Fast and Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2012

My wife and I were on a driving trip and stopped at the Subway, 237 W. Cameron, Rockdale TX. The food met our expectations and the service was outstanding. They had several pleasant individuals that processed our order quickly and efficiently. They even reminded us that we had a coupon for a free cookie. A very enjoyable experience.

• Visited December 2012
Rockdale, TX
“What you would expect from Subway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2012

Well-run Subway franchise. The crew is well-trained to make the standard Subway fare and to be friendly. Fresh food and buns daily.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank 2theworld

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!