“Good burgers”

Add it.
The Ranch
Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Rockdale
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We used to eat here all the time but it is a bar and they allow people to smoke which keeps us from visiting as often as we used to. They have a great hamburger! They have some interesting appetizers as well - love the fried mushrooms but the kids love the pepper puppies which is a gooey cheese filled goodness. They also hand cut their onion rings and they are wonderful. They have bands that play there from time to time with a cover charge and its hard to get in the door on those nights. But its worth the food if you can get over the cigarette smoke.

1  Thank LissaLou2014

Reviewed 30 June 2013

This place was recommended by a friend of my husband. It is basically a bar type setting but the owner is starting to switch over to food.. and doing a good job of it. I had a hamburger and it was the one of the best I've had in a long while. I also liked that I could order something other than fries on the side. I had a side of fried squash... Everything was very good. The burger was big, so there is definitely plenty to eat. Keep advised that the soda we ordered was not a fountain drink but from cans. If you do go there for some night life, the owner said that some nights there different events for entertainment, and of course there was a pool table. In a small town, it seemed like it could be a cool place to eat a good burger and kill a little time.

1  Thank JoGMooney
Reviewed 24 June 2013

This restaurant had the best hamburger the I have eaten in a long time. Though if you order the double, you better make sure that you are hungry.