“The best coconut shrimp!”

Charlotte Plummer's Seafare Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 101 Restaurants in Rockport
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

We ate here back in the 70's when it was owned by Mrs. Plummer. I try to go at least once a year since it was my dad's favorite restaurant.
My sister and I both had the coconut shrimp which was served with a delicious citrus marmalade. It was very good. She had the shrimp gumbo which was delicious.
We ordered the calamari which was planks: I didn't care for those as I like the calamari rings way better.
We took some key lime pie home, and it was very good.
The service was excellent! If you have a choice, sit upstairs; the view is awesome!

1  Thank tahoequeen21

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Fresh, hot food was delivered to our room. Everything was very delicious. The restaurant is across the street from the hotel. The food was just as great as actually eating in the restaurant.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great location on the harbor. Nice looking building, clean. The restaurant was too cold (A/C on too much) to sit inside so we sat upstairs outside in the covered deck area. Rather windy, but OK.. Food was OK--nothing special. Service good.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice variety of menu choices and good, friendly service. The views from the outside dining area are great.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is the place to take out of town guests to eat. Sits right on the water with great views overlooking the bay, lots of seating choices. Most order seafood dishes, comes with great sides to choose from and one of the best salad bars in town with a wonderful soup of the day (chicken tortilla being my favorite). For those who like a bar the upstairs bar provides great views of the bay. They also provide outside dining on the deck outside which gives a great breeze off the bay. Atmosphere is laid back, casual dress, margaritaville ambiance. This place does not disappoint..