“Good intentions.”
Review of Fai Foo Cafe - CLOSED

Fai Foo Cafe
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 8 April 2013

They do their best to cook good food but don't have enough business to justify carrying an extensive menu. It is a real shame as they have the talent. Location is not good and the facility is just not attractive.

2  Thank SlowTraveler42

Reviewed 24 January 2013

We are part time Rockporters, and have driven by Fai Foo so many times without stopping! Always enjoyed the food they served at the festivals. We stopped in for dinner one night, had the place to ourselves, so it was like Ms. Kim was our private chef. The place is not fancy, but it is cozy. She will cook what you caught.....and it's BYOB! She will also handle a large group. We look forward to getting a group of friends in there when they visit us in Rockport. We thoroughly enjoyed all the food Ms. Kim cooked for us, and look forward to going back.

3  Thank Vintagepair
Reviewed 19 January 2013

If you love Vietnamese food in south TX, a must try.
Mrs Kim will treat right.... Trust me, give it a try

1  Thank milagrollc
Reviewed 19 June 2012

My family and I eat here as often as possible. Kim uses fresh herbs and veggies from her garden. Her Tom Yum soup is amazing! The Vietnamese egg rolls are the best I've had stateside. Great selection from pho to stir fry. I am slowly working my way through the menu, but always start with the Tom Yum. I am also partial to the lemongrass chicken.

2  Thank GollyGeeBeaver
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My wife and I have gone to Fai Foo's many times. We love Kim & Phong, and every dish we have had is delicious. The crepe is fantastic. Plenty has been said about the fresh ingredients that Kim uses. The only reason I gave a 4 instead of a 5 was because you never really know when they are open. Kim stretches herself very thin with her businesses in Bastrop, her tailor business and all the other little ventures she has going. If she were to concentrate on promoting her resturant (and fix up that shopping center so that she could get all those units rented out) it would be much better.

2  Thank Gary Y