Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rockport / Bay View
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Sea View Motel(Rockport)
Harbour Inn(Rockport)
View Hotel
All reviewsnice hotelpriced rightbay viewtop floorbreakfast roomloved this hotelcomfortable bednice breakfastquick tripgreat roomtwo night staythe hotel staffthis past weekendclean roomsaransas passget awayshort drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Note that Texas beaches suck by comparison to Florida beaches. In Texas, if it does not have an oil refinery nearby it's very unusual, so Rockport qualifies but there are no waves and the water is very shallow out quite a way.
If you've been in one Holiday Inn Express, you've been in all of them. Very nice but bland. Breakfast was out of everything but a nice lady was working hard to keep up. Fine if you were on vacation and not on a time schedule.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dave_Scott1234
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stay here frequently for business travel. The staff consistently goes the extra mile to ensure my stay fulfills all my work travel expectations. This is the only place I consider while in Rockport. Great ocean view easily within walking distance adds to the satisfaction of my stay. Great value for the price.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend while he was introducing me to Rockport. Love the town. The Holiday Inn was priced right at the same as the other of its class in town. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I stayed in a suite instead of a regular room and its really worth the few extra dollars.

Room Tip: Go for a suite its worth the few extra bucks
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melanie A
rkptx, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Rockport / Bay View, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Melanie A,
Thank you for taking time to wright a review about your recent stay with us. Its always refreshing to hear great feedback from our guests. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was satisfactory and that you enjoyed the clean, quite and comfortable rooms.
We at the Holiday Inn Express Rockport value your feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

My husband and I stayed here Dec thru the new year and found it to be quite pleasant with all the needed amenities. The breakfast had a variety to choose from and the staff was friendly and cheerful. My location was
great. Easy in and out. My overall stay was very pleasant and peaceful.I would use them again.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 16 January 2014

We had a 3 night stay. All of the staff throughout the entire hotel was very friendly and helpful. The place is kept extremely clean. The staff is constantly cleaning during the daytime, and the front desk is attentive, even in the evenings.

The rooms were very clean and we did not hear anyone next to or above us. Pillows were in both the soft and firm versions, so you really don't have to bring your own (although we did).

Breakfast was very good (eggs, omlettes, cinnamon rolls, bisquits, gravy, toast, cereal, milk, juice, etc), but I hope that someday Holiday Inn Express will spring for waffle machines instead of the dreaded pancake machines. Those pancake machines leave a lot to be desired.

Overall wonderful experience. I would definitely return here, if staying in Rockport again. We looked over the town and didn't see any other places we would want to try.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple