Americas Best Value Inn Rockport / Fulton
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rockport - Fulton(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$106
Hotwire.com
Harbour Inn(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$102
Pelican Bay Resort(Rockport)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$131
  • Beachfront
US$117
getaroom.com
Sea View Motel(Rockport)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Clean enough room, beds (too soft for me) and pet friendly. A good value. Will stay again if needed. A bit on the worn side but ok for a beach weekend when you are just there for shower and sleep.
The web address leads you to the Holiday Inn next door. When calling for reservations be sure to listen to the greeting over the phone. We thought we had found a Holiday Inn that would take pets to find out upon arrival that we were booked next door.

Room Tip: Book early if staying the weekend
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Headed4sun
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Horrible. Room smelled like mold/mildew, lamps were broken and or tempormental, bed was old worn out, and way overpriced. No service. Never again! The room should have been $30 a night, was $180. My parents stayed at hunts castle for half the price, and was much nicer.

Room Tip: New beds! The couch in my RV is more comfortable!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Jake G
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My husband and I have stayed at this particular motel quite a few times, and for the most part we have enjoyed our stays. However, we have noticed that over the last couple of years the motel has become a little worse for wear. The carpets are definately in need of a good cleaning, the bedspread was full of animal hair and the room reeked of cigarette smoke. On the upside, the beds are comfortable, the rooms are a nice size, and the air conditioner works great. However, not sure we will ever return to that motel again.
We had the unpleasant experience of dealing with a desk clerk named Jaimie. When I called to make the reservation, she was very rude and acted as if I was lying about a comp night certificate that I had and wanted to use. When we walked into the lobby to check in, she never greeted us, never smiled and worst of all, she made me feel as if I was lucky to be there.
Jaimie announce loudly that my certificate had expired, (it had not), she then told me that she had applied my Value Club discount to the night that I was paying for (she had not) and finally she informed me, once I asked her about my membership discount again, that at least I was getting two nights for the price of one.
To me, customer service is #1. Any other time that we have stayed there, we have always had wonderful customer service. If something wasn't right, the staff made it right, with a smile. I do have to give credit to the desk clerk that fixed the error, Patsy. Lovely woman, great customer service. But on the chance that I will have to cross paths with Jaimie again.....I will probably stay someplace else.

• Stayed: May 2014
4  Thank pattipippen
Reviewed 1 May 2014

For what was charged the hotel was very nice. Beautiful lobby with much character. Had a central elevator which many motels in this price range do not. Rooms and baths, although older, had been redone. Beds were comfortable and rooms large. All one really can expect at this price. Breakfast was what one normally expects for free and all one needs. Complainers should go elsewhere and spend the $200+ to receive the service they expect.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We stayed 2 nights at the hotel and enjoyed the convenient location to the Coastal Bend. It's 35 min from Corpus Christi and is right across from Rockport Beach. We had great housekeeping. Laurie was extremely thorough and kept our room neat and tidy. The continental breakfast was adequate and the room rate was right. I had trouble sleeping the first night but, that was due to the loudmouths in the next room at 4 a.m. We would definitely stay here the next time we visit.

Room Tip: Ask for water view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple